Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA May 2020
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration GPA: 3.2/ACT 32
Financial Game Plans, Cherry Hill, NJ May-August 2019
● Evaluated and rewrote scripts for client interactions.
● Analyzed and recommended new business processes for increased efficiency.
● Automated documents into online profiles for easy retrieval and access.
Aflac, Philadelphia, PA May-August 2019
Finance & Sales Intern
● Top producer in securing donations for Children’s Miracle Network.
● Prospected using creative face-to-face sales techniques
● Leveraged internal CRM to manage client interaction and internal communication
Fortira Inc, Princeton, NJ June 2017-Dec 2018
IT Staffing Intern
● Investigated ~28 staffing leads for a major IT staffing firm.
● Secured placement for 5 people and generated $500k for the company.
● Screened, interviewed, and vetted the qualifications of ~21 candidates.
Township Beach Patrol, Long Beach Twp, NJ May - August 2013-2015
● Saved ~50 lives with open-water rescues of drowning swimmers at town beach.
● Led project repairing 100+ beach wheelchairs, providing ocean access to the differently abled.
Friends of Southern Ocean County Animal Shelter, Manahawkin, NJ 2010-2016
● Built feeding stations to help trap, place, and care for dozens of feral cats.
HONORS AND AWARDS
USA Rowing Competition Champion January 2017
● Center City Slam Rowing Competition placed top 20 nationally for USA Rowing & earned Olympic consideration.
World Powerlifting Record May 2015
● Broke the federation records (18/19-Year-Old Heavyweight Bench Press), qualifying for the USA Powerlifting National Team.
CERTIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Aflac CRM Technology, Adobe Lightroom, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Microsoft Office
PA State Life & Health Insurance License
Certified American Red Cross’s CPR & Emergency Medical Responder
Creative Writing, Photography, Auto & Boat Repair
Finance, Analyst, Administrator, Executive, Stocks, Trading, CRM, Customer Service, Data Specialist