Film Student Resume Hannah Culver
• Administration and Communication: Train and support team members; exceptional in organizing and coordinating events; efficient with time-oriented deadlines; competent in fulfilling needs in stressful environments; presentability; ability to multitask.
• Strengths and Accomplishments: Enthusiastic and creative; ability to write and edit scenes, treatments, and scripts proficiently; capable in painting and landscaping; detail-oriented; adaptable to new and fast-paced environments.
• Technical Proficiencies: Outlook; Internet Browsers; Microsoft Office; Adobe Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects; Construction; Social Media Platforms.
● Film/ Video Production Major and English Minor at Georgia State University
o Graduation: May 2020, GPA: 3.44
● Orchestrated a holiday event in which a proposal was submitted, a budget was established, multiple separate parties were involved, and the event was successfully performed through the support of Georgia State University Housing.
● Assisted on a professional film set as an administrative and on-hand Production Assistant that included running errands, handling paperwork, and setting up and taking down filming equipment.
● Regularly works in a leadership role position that requires high organizational and multitasking skills as well as instructing other workers.
● Experience in student production shorts, editing, producing, and creating music videos.
● Experience submitting cinematography work to Campus Movie Festival 2020.
● Follett Georgia State University Bookstore (2016 - 2017)
o Specifically employed during rush hours and handled customer care, company transactions, and merchandise.
● Snackology 101 (2017 – 2018)
o Exhibited good aptitude in a startup company that regularly deals with timelines and a need for reliability in constantly changing environment and assisted in the training of new employees.
● Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams (2018-current)
○ Performed in a fast-paced environment that dealt with serving several customers at once and relied on intuition and multitasking while also instructing and supporting coworkers.
○ Promoted to a shift leader position and performs administrative and profit responsibilities daily while also ensuring a smoothly operating work environment.
film, student, photography, assistant, art, organization, event