To be an active employee, express my skills and knowledge for mutual development of the company and myself, achieving functional excellence, gaining maximum satisfaction and optimum career growth with honesty, integrity, responsibility, and dedication.
• Microsoft Programs: Word, Excel
• Micro-assay on chip dielectrophoretic
• Gel electrophoresis
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR, endpoint-PCR, qPCR)
• Electrical Probe Microscopy
• Scanning Electron Microscopy
• Absorption Spectroscopy
• Hard worker
• Attention to detail
• Manage to work in fast environments
• Willing to learn
[Nov, 2018- July 2019] Tommy Bahama Sales Associate. La Jolla,Ca
• Genuinely greet all guests with a friendly smile, select and help locate or obtain merchandise based on guest needs and desires.
• Learn, reference, and share current product knowledge with our guest; providing prompt recommendations and professional service to enhance their shopping experience.
• Informing guest of current marketing programs and upcoming events.
• Actively participate in all store-related meetings, working towards exceeding sales and service performance goals set by store management.
[Mar, 2017- Sept, 2018] Urban Plates Server/Busser/Greeter/Cashier La Jolla,Ca
• Deliver exemplary Guest service by greeting Guests in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Demonstrate menu knowledge and utilize that knowledge to enthusiastically make recommendations.
• Must be able to properly identify food by sight and accurately input an order using the POS system.
• Receive phone calls and orders accurately and efficiently while maintaining Guest service standards.
• Opening and closing duties as assigned and complete daily checklists.
[Sept, 2016- Jun 2017] San Diego Tutoring Math Tutor La Jolla, Ca
• Increased students' understanding of the school curriculum and grades.
• Developed academic strategies to improve student self-sufficiency.
[Sept, 2014- Sept 2016] Tokyo Lifestyle. Cashier Palm Desert, Ca
• Provide a friendly and helpful service.
• Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
• Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing cash, and store credit cards.
[Jun, 2016- Aug, 2016] EDGE Program Math Tutor/SI Leader Palm Desert, Ca
• Identified the student's strengths and weaknesses by looking at their previous work and notes.
• Helped students to learn better and faster by organizing, managing to brainstorm.
[Sept, 2014 - Aug, 2016] TASK Center Math Tutor Palm Desert, Ca
• Help the student learn how to learn better and faster by organizing how they study.
• Created different methods to engage students who are not enthusiastic with school.
[Apr, 2014 -Jun, 2014] Del Taco Cashier Thousand Palms, Ca
• Provide a friendly and helpful service to customers demonstrating good product knowledge.
• Maintaining high standards of presentation and cleanliness across the store.
• Receive payment by cash, checks, credit card, etc.
[Jul, 2010- Dec, 2011] Natura Cosmetics Office Assistant Piura, PERU
• Managing cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
• Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
• Assist with event planning and implementation
[Feb, 2018- Jan 2019] Heller Nanoeng. Medical Diagnostics Lab University of California
Intern Student – Developing Novel Biomarker Assays for Diseases
• Isolation and detection of extracellular vesicles (exosomes) from blood plasma of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Traumatic Brain Injury patients.
• Elution of RNA from blood plasma using Dielectrophoretic (DEP) chip for biological processing fr
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) amplification
• Gel Electrophoresis characterization
[Sept, 2016] Internship by CalTeach University of California, San Diego, CA
Intern Student – Observations in Middle School and High School
• Observed all the elements worth viewing: instructor, students, and classroom environment.
• Improved teachers’ own self-awareness of their skills.
[Jun, 2016- Aug, 2016] Summer Internship by NASA College of the Desert, CA
Intern Student - Bacteria Incubator using Arduino
• Create a bacteria incubator using Arduino Software
• Develop a modern design of hardware and easier to assemble
[January 2015] Winter Internship by NASA College of the Desert, CA Intern Student – Robot using Mindstorms Legos
• Two robots, one could shout balls and the other could record by color and the amount of balls
• Provide different kind of ideas to create codes in LABView software.
[Sept. 2016- June 2019] University of California, San Diego
• Nano-engineering with a focus on Materials Science
[Sept. 2013- June 2016] College of the Desert
• Associate’s Degree in Biology GPA 3.5
[2012-2013] Desert Hot Springs High School
• Certificate of Excellence for GPA 3.84
-Society of Hispanic Professionals Engineers (SHPE) at University of California, San Diego
- Society of Woman Engineers (SWE) at University of California, San Diego
-Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) Program at College of the Desert
-Architecture Club, College of the Desert
intern, engineering, part time, chemical, nanoengineering