Ferlyn Dale Bobis' Resume
Ferlyn Dale Bobis
2383 Amber Lane, Escondido, CA 92026
A driven and dedicated person seeking to provide services to treat and help rehabilitate patients. Hard working with excellent organization skills to provide a productive and excellent customer service.
-Ability to work with patients with mental and physical disabilities
-Years of working in the food service industry
-Great customer service
-General computer skills. I.e. excel, word, and powerpoint
-Knowledgeable in the aspects of anatomy and physiology
-Time management proficiency
RELATED EXPERIENCES/WORK EXPERIENCE
Poway Unified School District Willow Grove Elementary School — Program Aide
June 2019 - Present
- Assist in daily program activities; provide safe, caring, positive and interesting learning environment; prepare materials and supplies for daily activities; take attendance.
- Lead and supervise students in various classrooms and outdoor activities including games, crafts, cooking projects and related activities.
- Assure the health and safety of students by following health and safety practices and procedures; assist in a clean and orderly environment.
- Communicate with prospective parents to explain ESS policies; communicate with parents regarding behaviors of students.
- Administer first aid and follow necessary emergency procedures; identify and report safety hazards on site or suspected child abuse to the site supervisor.
Casa De Las Campanas, Rancho Bernardo, CA — Diet Aide
August 2013 - May 2019
-Work in a healthcare environment and food service.
-Prepare meals for elderly patients with specific diet needs.
-Assembling and preparing trays.
-Table service to residents in the Health Center.
-Responding to special dietary requests from patients and nurses.
G3 Physical Therapy — Physical Therapy Intern
February 2019 - May 2019
-Clean, organize, and put away equipment and laundry.
-Observe physical therapists whenever possible.
-Help with the exercises with the supervision of the physical therapist and/or physical therapy aides.
K.I.D.S Therapy Associate, Rancho Bernardo, CA — Physical Therapy Volunteer
August 2018 - May 2019
-Clean, organize, and put away dishes and toys in their proper place.
-Observe physical, occupational, and speech therapists whenever possible.
-Clean, stock,and organize gym areas and storage closets.
-Do projects and make PECS.
Tutor Connection Program, San Marcos, CA — Tutor
September 2017 - December 2017
-Knowledge of a curriculum in working with youth in foster care. I.e. Child Welfare, foster care, child abuse and neglect, childhood trauma, and educational impacts on childhood experiences.
-Individually tutoring two youths in foster care for about 20 hours.
-Training in scoring and administering the Academic Achievement Battery (AAB).
Villa Pomerado, Poway, CA — Rehab Volunteer
April 2016 - August 2016
-Observe physical, occupational, and speech therapists during their rounds.
-Make copies of exercise packets and organize paperwork.
-Put away equipment and keep gym clean and organized.
-Assist therapists with carrying equipment and getting equipment.
California State University of San Marcos — B.S. Kinesiology
August 2017 - May 2019, San Marcos, CA
Graduated Spring 2019. Received a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology- Movement Science.
Palomar Community College — N/A
Transfer GPA: 3.957
August 2013 - Present, San Marcos, CA
Rancho Bernardo High School — High School Diploma
August 2009 - June 2013, Rancho Bernardo, CA
Casa Residents for Education Scholarship
July 2015, July 2016, July 2017, July 2018
Dean’s List CSUSM
Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Fall 2018
Student, B.S. Kinesiology