Fashion Stylist / Public Relations
Over 2 years of managerial experience. 2 years of visual merchandise experience. Over 6 years of experience in customer service, inter-personal communication, and retail sales. Knowledgeable in social media marketing and public relations roles. Currently pursuing a degree in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations. My interests include streetwear and designer fashion, visual merchandising, culinary arts, social media, sports and travel.
The Arrivals NYC / Key Holder Oct 2017 – Present
• Took responsibility for the visual merchandise needs and demands of the pop up boutique: arranged products in aims to drive sale and increase foot traffic
• Partnered with the executive team to organize multiple store events in partnership with local L.A. brands in order to spread brand awareness
• Established recurring clientele by providing customer service that aligned with the brand’s image, expectation and vision
• Communicated with partnered brands (Cult Gaia, Westward Leaning, Vuarnet, The Atelier Yul) to improve product knowledge and provide detailed updates concerning sales and potential clients.
Scotch & Soda / Lead Stylist Nov 2016 – July 2017
• Managed team of stylists by overseeing productivity and implementing team exercises to build morale and cooperatively exceed daily, weekly and monthly goals.
• Engaged in weekly conference calls to keep up-to-date with company expectations and future company plans
• Assisted in the buying process, analyzed product performance, and updated financial spreadsheets via excel
• Communicated with corporate executives, district managers and in-store managers daily.
• Collaborated with the visual merchandise team to create unique cabinet outfits, window displays,
effectively layout new merchandise and consolidate sales products Scotch & Soda / Stylist
Sept 2016 – Nov 2016
• Provided personable and genuine customer service to enhance customer’s shopping experience in order to influence a positive and lasting impression
• Regularly recognized as “top seller” amongst the team by consistently surpassing sales goals
• Styled and built outfits for recurring clients: professional athletes, models and wardrobe directors Topshop Topman / Team Lead
Nov 2015 – Sept 2016
• Worked alongside departments leads & managers to map sales in aims to exceed short-term and long-term goals
• Effectively communicated with corporate management by portraying the progression and upkeep of the Lloyd’s department
• Consistently awarded for contributing 10% of TOPMAN’s total daily/weekly sales
• Recognized individually and as a department – internally (management) and externally (customer
feedback) – for providing outstanding customer service
• Responsible for advertising department products through visual merchandise via product
placement, mannequins and building a strong clientele Topshop Topman / Sales Rep
Oct 2014 – Nov 2015
• Represented TOPMAN by providing quality service that aligns with global brand reputation
• Established recurring business: recognized as being a “charismatic” and “positive representative”
via online customer feedback
CSU Fullerton / Communications: Public Relations (Present) San Diego Mesa College / Communications (2015 – 2017)