Service-minded and team-focused boutique facilitator with 5+ years of experience in a luxury retail environment. Eager to support Fashion House with top-class organizational skills and providing the highest standards of service. In previous roles increased client-facing time by over 30%.
Luxury fashion merchandising Conflict resolution
Client support Communication
Creative director Organization Sewing
Visual merchandising Problem-solving Analytical skills
Sewed and altered garments that consistently conformed to the required specifications while meeting 99% of deadlines.
Won a prestigious Facilitator of the Year Award presented by the company management to top-scorers in quarterly customer satisfaction surveys.
Merchandising Admin assistant
● Assisting the Buying Manager with seasonal planning and identifying growth
● Provide effective administrative support to the team by maintaining the filing systems and
producing analysis reports for the department
● Sample sale planning, stocking and pricing
● Liaising with the stores and the photo studio on any product issues regarding, coding and item
● Liaising with Finance invoice matching teams on any queries and inaccuracies on cost, currency and
● Monitor and maintain sales/stock levels concerning size ratios, making recommendations to the
● Support the Assistant Merchandiser in meetings with Distribution, providing feedback on areas
relating to deliveries, sales and department strategy
● Delivered excellent customer service based on the company values, including welcoming and
greeting all clients, analyzing their needs, and offering solutions.
● Supported the Operations Division in maintaining stock order and assisting in cycle count activity. ● Opened and closed cash registers and assisted with handling cash and deposits.
● Answered phone calls to ensure that all client issues are resolved promptly and professionally.
● Maintained the highest professional standards to deliver the ultimate Dior experience to the client. ● Oversaw the completion of requested garment alterations within specified deadlines and to the
highest degree of accuracy possible.
● Communicated the Alterations Room workflow and any arising issues to the management team and
● Cooperated closely with sales associates to close sales and loyalize customers.
● Provide all clients with top-class service and professional advice.
● Contributed to fostering the company culture of open communication and cross-functional
B.A Fashion Merchandising
● Academy of Art university