Cal Poly Pomona Apparel Merchandising and Management major with a Retail Option graduating in 2019 with a current 3.61 GPA. Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and build trusting relationships with team members. Acquisition of multitasking skills through managing all operations in a restaurant VIP room. Knowledge of visual merchandising and fashion retailing through course projects. Strong work ethic with a desire to learn.
California Polytechnic State University, Pomona, CA Anticipated Graduation 2019
Bachelor of Science Apparel Merchandising and Management, Fashion Retailing
RELATED ACADEMIC COURSEWORK
• Textile Science courses: Acquired knowledge of fabrications of fabric and clothing.
• Design and Merchandising courses: Engaged in team projects, styling an original fashion collection, and creation of line sheets, using Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Apparel Retailing and Retail Math courses: Acquired knowledge of the retail industry, and the factors influencing sales and operations.
Thirsty Cow Rowland Heights, CA March 2016 – Current
• Provide leadership training new employees on processes, procedures and POS systems.
• Adaptable and ability to work efficiently through the management of all operations in the VIP room.
Aritzia Costa Mesa, CA February 2018–October 2018
• Identify needs of customers, tailoring to their style and providing them styling services.
• Multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment maintaining the store, while seam lining customers’ experience from styling to checking out.
• Effective engagement skills working with a close team of 15 and interactions with guests.
Shinya Apparel Diamond Bar, CA June 2018- July 2018
• Effective engagement and promotion of sales with the customer base on all social media channels.
• Contributed to an influencer outreach program and increased the company’s market influence.
MAGIC Tradeshow Las Vegas, NV August 2017
Event Coordinating Assistant
• Effectively engaged with various showrooms and assisted with any emerging problems in the day.
• Provided assistance in a timely manner with monitoring event timelines.
• Bilingual English/Korean.
• Proficient in Mac/PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Illustrator.
fashion, marketing, stylist, merchandising, PR, Social Media