Fashion College Student
Motivated retail sales associate with excellent communication skills and personable demeanor.
Respectful of customers’ needs and goes above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Well-rounded, outgoing, and highly-motivated leader looking for challenging internship opportunities in Beauty Business, Social Media, Public Relations, Photography, Fashion/Apparel, and related fields.
- Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Premiere Pro
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trend Forecasting skills
- Photography/Videography Content Maker
- Customer loyalty and retention
- Strong presentation skills
- Strongly Organized
- Makeup Artist
- Public Relations
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor, punctual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Brand Marketing
- Communication/ VC
Sales Associate – Nordstrom | Bellevue, WA 8/2017 - 1/2018
- Represented the BP/Savvy/Topshop departments as sales associate and cashier.
- Ensured high levels of customer satisfaction by putting the customers needs in first.
- Suggest ways to improve sales through new sales promotions which made $5000 in sales being part-time high school student.
Social Ambassador Club & Mode Magazine – FIDM | Los Angeles, CA 10/2018- Current
- Photographer & Makeup Artist for events
- Freelance Photographer 9/2017 - Current
- Photographed 20+ clients within school year
Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador Program – Bellevue, WA 8/2017 - 5/2018
- Discussed business trends in the fashion industry, beauty trends, and expression of style
Yearbook Senior Editor – Jostens Yearbook | Issaquah, WA 9/2016 - 6/2018
- Responsible for all aspects of the yearbook sports section. Managed 25 people.
- Took photos for sports (swimming, tennis, cross country, football, and golf), added descriptions and quotes for photos, and photoshopped and edited entire yearbook sports page.
Fashion Club President 9/2018 - 6/2018
- Partnered with FIDM during high school
Issaquah High School — Issaquah, WA 9/2014 - 6/2018
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM) — Los Angeles, CA
Current Student 10/2018 - 6/2022
Major: Project Development (A.A. Degree) & Beauty Business Management (Bachelor’s Degree)
Scholarships: DECA Member, FIDM Fashion Club Active Member, FIDM Fashion Club Senior Scholarship Competition, FIDM Fashion Club Presidential Scholarship, Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador Program
strong engagement, presentation skills, communcation, friendly, outgoing, punctual, passionate