Farhad Deylami AZodi
FARHAD DEYLAMI AZODI
Life is only bounded by your beliefs. The core of my philosophy is understanding myself by understanding people and environment around me. Practicing curiosity every day, to learn about every detail of particular job, to provide constructive feedback, and to contribute in improving the system. I am a great listener; I want to know about our vision, mission, challenges, our failure and success. Hopefully, we can share a goal, friendship and laugher. I am interested in our story.
PHOTOGRAPHER, PBM IMAGES INC.
I have opportunity to work with kids, beside adequate framing and exposure, communication with children, and record keeping are essential part of job and need to done accurately for a smooth perfect result.
VIDEOGRAPHER – EDITOR, UCSD EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC
Self-starting project, which requires communication with Artists and lighting team to create (record and edit) visual story for their performances, Project contain.
1. Pre-production- Understanding of content of music, Location and recruiting team.
2. Production – Managing Camera and Audio
3. Post-Production – Encoding and Editing, using Adobe Media Encoder and Premier Pro. Communicating with Artist and providing Final Edit for projects.
CAMERAMAN - EDITOR, NUDE NICOTINE –SAN DIEGO- CONTACT
The project requires creating promotional video which including shooting in location, conducting interviews and editing different videos.
1. Shooting with Panasonic Gh5 and Canon C100, making sure of framing, exposure, focus and great audio.
2. Good communication with head camera man in positioning the cameras
3. Editing skill – using premiere pro, creating different stories out or footage.
4. File management
5. Color correction
6. Effect control
7. Social media management
TEAM MEMBER – KITCHEN , ANIMAE RESTAURENT, PACIFIC COAST LLC.
Organizing and keeping our workspace clean by communicating with bussers, waitresses, bartenders, barbacks, line cooks and prep cooks. Quality control of dishes and containers. Communication with managers for improving workplace culture and efficiency.
Providing and receiving feedback in our communication and organization.
FOUNDER, FIGURATIVE WIRE – SAN DIEGO
Creating figurine sculpture out of copper wire with wooden base.
1. Creating different prototype, research and development of materials
2. Exhibiting and collecting feedback
3. Social media and online ecommerce presence
4. Collecting permits and insurance
2016 – 2019
LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR, BERLIZ- SAN DIEGO- CONTRACT
Creating curriculum for Farsi class –
Engaging with student in todays topic and encourage all students to participate in class discussions. Providing minimal homework and test.
Creating atmosphere so student could help each other, encouraging sense of teamwork and team participation.
Result came as high satisfactory rate from student participation and test results.
2016 – 2018
DELI CLERCK ASSISTANT MANAGER, RALPH’S- DELMAR- SAN DIEGO
Working deli clerk in Ralphs provide great experience in cooking, managing and customer service that I appreciate to this day, I worked in almost all the shifts, worked different kind of people, and always keep the standard high in any shift I took. Responsibility includes
1. Customer service, with AAA – Acknowledge Assist Appreciate.
2. Main Bistro Cook, preparing, cooking, plating and garnishing Bistro food including Tri-Tip, Prime Rib, Roasted Turkey, Roasted vegetable, sautéed mushrooms zucchinis and root vegetables, also deep-frying ready fry to products.
3. Deli manager, tacking everyone’s breaks, checking quality, assigning jobs and managing my team - Inventory count.
CASHIER, TEAM MEMBER, MEAT IN A BOX – WASHINGTON D.C.
My first job in United State.
1. Receiving payment in Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, issuing receipts , refunds and credits.
2. Counting register in starting and closing shift.
3. Writing check for employees.
5. High standard in Keeping the place clean and organized.
ASOCIATE IN FILMMAKING, SAN DIEGO CITY COLLOGE
Getting certification of performance in documentary film making,
BACHELOR IN PETROLEUM ENGINEEING, UCSI- MALAYSIA
• Massive communication skill
• Fluent in Premiere Pro
• Motivating team and customers • Social media
• Adobe After Effects
Start a day with 30 minutes Run, and 15 minutes meditation, and 10 minutes trough warm ups. Clear on my intention and aware of distractions, I am ready to observe and listen to my surrounding as well as my behaviors and patterns. I communicate with everything around me, I am grateful to every single moment of my life, I try to cherish it, learn about it and expand it.
film production, editing, documantary, filmmaking .