246 Chestnut Avenue • Media, PA 19063
Phone:------------ • Email: ------------
I am interested in the position as your finance intern in regard to assisting your CFO in daily accounting tasks in Philadelphia, PA for this coming fall. During the fall semester of 2019, I will be a part of the program The Philadelphia Experience that Ursinus College offers to their students. Partnering with Drexel University, I am to live on their campus taking business classes as well as prioritizing an internship in the Philadelphia area.
I am currently enrolled as a rising junior as a business & economics and mathematics major. I believe I have the skills, knowledge, and work experience that fit the position your organization has described, including:
● Organizational skills within my academics and workforce experience
● Computer skills regarding Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Google Drive
● Anticipated business graduate from Ursinus College in 2021
● Devoted member of the Ursinus Men’s Lacrosse Team acquires leadership, time management and teamwork abilities
● Living in Drexel University housing from September through December of 2019 therefore being accessible to intern 20+ hour weeks
I believe these qualities; skills and qualifications make me the best candidate for the position as a finance intern within your organization and appreciate you reviewing my enclosed resume.
Looking forward to discussing this matter further.
College Leader, successful in balancing academics and athletics, intending to secure a position within Barefoot.
Ursinus College, Collegeville PA
Bachelor’s in Business & Economics and Mathematics May 2021
Related Coursework: Introductions to Microeconomics, Intermediate Microeconomics, Introduction to Macroeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, Analytical Economics, Introduction to Computer Science (Java script), Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable Calculus, Statistics I, Discrete Mathematics
● Efficient in Windows, Java Script, Maple: The Essential Tool for Mathematics, Latex: Overleaf, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, communication, customer service, and public speaking.
● Strong work ethic, detailed, personable, motivated, creative thinker, supportive, dedicated, persuasive, and a great communicator.
Dos Gringos Mexican Kitchen, Media PA June 2015-Present
● Hired, trained and coached several staff members regarding health and safety standards
● Organized and scheduled staff shifts
● Have assisted with coordinating social media & advertisement
Rose Tree Optimist Lacrosse February 2015-May 2015
● Educated players on rules, correct form and technique, and sportsmanship
● Kept team updated on tournament times and practices
Lacrosse Tournament Coordinator June 2017-June 2018
● Organized and updated game schedule
● Timed and recorded game statistics
● Led traffic to park for lacrosse tournaments
TEAMWORK & LEADERSHIP
Ursinus College Division III Men’s Lacrosse
● Devoted 20+ hours per week to practice, travel, and games
● Demonstrate strong work ethic
● Balance both athletics and academics
● Teamwork on and off the field
Community Service m
● Relay For Life: raise funds for American Cancer Society
● HEADstrong Foundation: Partnership with Men’s Lacrosse,
individually raising $1,016 for families affected by cancer in 2018.
Finance, Accounting, Internship, Philadelphia,