Experienced Executive Administrative Assistant
Maria Elena Cordova
4730 SW 172nd Avenue - Southwest Ranches, Florida 33331
Phone: ------------ E-mail: ------------
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a challenging position where I may contribute with my experience and education in a reputable and growth-oriented company.
HIGHLIGHTS OF An exceedingly successful and energetic professional with extensive experience in the areas of
QUALIFICATIONS: Management support, special events coordination, calendar and travel arrangements, staff management and training.
* Highly effective written and oral communication skills.
* Thorough comprehension of financial reporting, budget maintenance and resource scheduling
* Excellent time management talents.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet deadlines.
* A firm grasp of business contract processes and proven leadership skills.
* Expert in multi-tasking, coordinating, planning, supporting daily operational/administrative functions.
* Bilingual - English / Spanish.
* Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, ACT and Wynne, AS400, Oracle and SAP Systems.
PROFESSIONAL MEDNAX – Health Solutions Partner Jan 2016 – June 2020
EXPERIENCE: Sunrise, Florida
Executive Assistant for Information Technology (IT Dept.) CIO, Applications Development, Service Delivery, Technical Services Vice Presidents and Chief Information Security Office (CISO)
- Complete a broad variety of highly confidential administrative tasks for the CIO, 3 IT Vice Presidents and the CISO including: managing extremely busy calendars and collaborating effectively with others to coordinate multiple, cross-company scheduling needs; monitoring and responding to emails; organizing travel; and composing and preparing correspondence.
· Assist in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings, off-sites, and Company meetings. - Aid Sr. Directors, Directors Sr. Managers and Managers under the management of my leaders
· Communicate on behalf of the IT Leaders with internal departments.
· Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CIO and/or IT Leaders.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with senior leadership team.
· Assist in the assembly and publishing of board materials, resolutions, correspondence and minutes from meetings as instructed by the each of the IT Leaders.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion.
· Taking of minutes at Board/Committee (committee meetings as required) meetings and completion of draft minutes within specified timelines.
· Provide reminders regarding upcoming meetings, events or anything requiring a collective action from the executive team and/or other team members.
- Expense reports, monthly reports for IT Personnel; Check requests.
- Office Supply inventory and order process.
- Responsible for Bi-Monthly Town Hall organization/logistics
- Prepares assembles, edit reports, presentations and other materials for meetings and/or client presentations.
- Manages the Conference Rooms calendar, rooms scheduling and maintenance.
- Set up of Video Conference, Microsoft Teams Meeting, conference call, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar to calendar invites, as per requirements of each leader
- Special events coordination; includes Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinners for meetings onsite and offsite.
- Coordination of all Team Building events for the different divisions.
J C WHITE Architectural Interior Products, Sales Division Oct 2011 – Jan 2016
Senior Executive Assistant / Project Manager for the Vice President.
Assist with quotes, direct communications with manufacturers, customers, Intermarket installation projects, collections, follow ups on order deliveries, and coordinate with installers on deliveries, installations and completion of projects according to customers’ needs. Work directly with Designers, to develop the office space and office furniture for to be presented to customers. Power Point Presentations.
Travel Arrangements, car rentals and accommodations for Company’s Personnel. Expense Reports. Showroom Representative. Special Events Coordinator and Lunch, Dinners, Cocktails Organizer. Extensive E-mail and Calendar management. Web Search.
EDWARD DON & COMPANY, International Sales Division Jan 2011 - Oct 2011
International Sales Consultant / Bilingual Sales Assistant for Canada, Bahamas and Caribbean Area
Assists with quotes, direct communication with vendors and Operations / Shipping Managers from the other 6 branches where we store and ship merchandise. Direct contact with Custom Brokers, Freight Forwarders and Shipping Lines for all export transactions. Preparation of all Shipping Documents like NAFTA, SED, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists.
Coordinate National and International Travel arrangements and accommodations, expense reports.
Extensive e-mail and calendar management.
Data entry y various office duties, like filing, copies, faxing, office supplies, etc.
HARSCO INFRASTRUCTURE AMERICAS May 1996 – Oct 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Marketing, Sales and Events Coordinator – Latin America & Caribbean Division
· Assist the Regional VP with the overall management of the Regional Division of over 60 employees.
· Logistics / Shipments – coordinate all international shipments with the Operations Manager, other Harsco branches, vendors, customers, exporters, freight forwarders and shipping companies. Elaborate of all necessary shipping documents.
· Extensive e-mail and calendar management and travel accommodations (domestic and international).
· Created several templates to streamline reporting processes.
· Issue requisitions / orders / direct communication with vendors, subcontractors and freight providers.
· Assist in Mid Month Forecast for the different divisions.
· Assist in maintaining client relationships.
· Collect data and create presentations.
· Organize, coordinate and manage special events like training sessions, cocktails, and dinners.
· Maintains a Log of all quotes, sales, shipments, invoices, accrual and Travel expense reports.
· Marketing – Contact with magazines for advertising or Promotional Ads. Coordinate the participation in Trade Shows, Exhibitions or Presentations in state as well as in other countries like World of Concrete and Miacon.
· Coordinate Sales Personnel traveling schedule and accommodations.
Market research through Chambers of Commerce, Consulates and Business Offices.
Other duties include: Billing, Credit Application Processing, Sales and Rental Monthly Reports, Data entro and other various office duties.
EDUCATION: SAGRADO CORAZON LA REPARACION PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL - Diploma
Elementary, Middle and High School – Lima, Peru
E.L.A. INSTITUTE - Diploma
Public Relations / Special Events Coordinator - Lima, Peru
EXECUTIVE & ADMINISTRATIVE INSTITUTE - Diploma
Executive Administrative Assistant - Caracas, Venezuela
LAS MERCEDES PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ACADEMY - Diploma
Bilingual Personal Assistant – Caracas, Venezuela
Business Seminars/ Trainings:
- Principles of Persuasion and Sales
- Administrative Techniques
- How to Manage and Stock a Department Store
- Air Traffic – Travel Agent - IATA
- Training for Professional Personnel Trainers
- How to Manage Shows and Special Events
- Public Relations, Hosting and Managing Guests Artists
- Training and Sales Program
- Development of Professional Salesmen
- Promotional and Special Events Strategies
- Effective Strategies for Negotiation
- Administrative Techniques for Supervisors
- Sales Supervision and Administration of Sales Time
- How to Manage a Business
Tony Ambegaoker MEDNAX – Corporate CIO ------------
Jose L. Paredes HARSCO – Engineering & Sales Director ------------
Craig L. Curry HARSCO – Regional Vice President ------------
Mark C. Fiford JLL - Senior Project Manager ------------
Brendon Shaub CITRIX – IT Service Delivery Sr. Director ------------
Jason R. Miller ACCENTURE – Director Technology Strategy ------------
Sharon Milz MEDNAX – Technical Services Director ------------