RESUME of CINDY KIM BROOME
Contact: ------------ | ------------
University of Las Vegas Nevada
BS in FINANCE (2004); emphasis in Economics and Marketing.
Cum Laude; Graduated in top 1% in U.S.A.
Texas A&M University
MBA (May, 2016)
Sigma Alpha Pi, National Society of Leadership and Success;
National Engaged Leader Award, 2015.
Media Expedia; Owner/Chief Marketing Officer, 2005-Present.
▪ Advanced Social Media Marketing and Management using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SocialOomph, Tweetdeck, and SproutSocial; Managing the Following to Follower Ratio (TFF Ratio); Increasing Social Engagement, Conversation, Likes, Loves, Replies, Retweets, Mentions, and Follows.
▪ Proper usage of Hashtags (#) for each Social Media Outlet and tracking each conversation for accurate statistic measure.
▪ Search Engine Optimization Management (both on-page and off-page), Acute Reputation Management, Web Consulting, Email Campaigning, Marketing Consulting, Creative Marketing Conceptions/Production, Project Management and Program Manager, Client Relations and HR.
▪ Management of 40+ Personnel, Delegating Marketing Tasks, Projects, and Follow-Ups, and Main Oversight of Satisfactory Completion, Project Management, Data Analysis, Market Trends.
▪ Corporate Trainings on Leadership, Marketing Best Practices, Ethics, Online Reviews, Website Outlines, and Creating Marketing Best Practices, Financial Reports, Data Reporting, Public Speaking.
Anthony Robbins Corporations (Tony Robbins/RRI); 2004-2014.
▪ Over 10 years of experience in working in personal development with and for Tony Robbins and the Tony Robbins Foundation (501-(c)(3)).
▪ Sales, Up-Selling, Marketing, Coaching, Networking, Sales Reporting, Team Gathering, Team Leading.
▪ Diagrams, Charts, Financial Reports.
▪ Public Speaking (Both on-stage and on-camera).
Executive Director; Caring4Kids Foundation (a 501(c)(3)) Org. 2008-2011.
▪ Strategic Planning and Oversight of the Charitable Organization.
▪ Fundraising, Marketing, and Community Outreach.
▪ Professional Advising to the Board of Directors.
• Overseeing Efficient day-to-day Operation of the Organization Under Budget.