To obtain a position where my experience can be utilized to effectively coordinate projects and day-to-day operations while continually meeting/exceeding company goals.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS________________________________________________________________
• Fluent in American Sign-Language
• Motivational Leader
• Recruiting and Training
• Program Management
• Preventative Health Lifestyle Behaviors
• Environmental Health
• Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop
California State University of Fullerton Fullerton, CA
• Bachelors of Health Science in May 2016 (Emphasis in Environmental Health & Disease Prevention)
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude
• CSUF Dean’s List 7/8 semesters attending. CUM. GPA 3.81; MAJOR GPA 3.81
America On Track Program Coordinator, Health Educator/Community Outreach
Implement Health Care Agency and State Government approved curricula to teaching practices under the Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention program. Promote health & wellness through direct and indirect education. Enhancing policies, systems, and environmental changes by assessing individual site needs. Utilize a variety of educational strategies in order to adapt to a large spectrum of age groups (Toddlers-Seniors). Apply a comprehensive curriculum to a scholarship program to guide participants to a successful future. Conduct data collection for research purposes. Record, analyze, and report data collected across multiple programs.
• Gained a full-time salary position after interning for 6 months
• Received 6 salary promotions since becoming a full-time employee
• Promoted to Program Coordinator
• Built strong relationships with the OC Health Care Agency and the City of Buena Park
• Gained extensive knowledge on the intricacies of non-profits
Same Day Courier Buena Park Manager March 2019 – Current
Serve as a liaison between customers and delivery drivers. Prepare time-sensitive packages for same-day local services and out-of-state customers. Perform a variety of routine clerical, administrative, and technical work in receiving and dispatching routine information; keeping official records; and assisting in the administration of the standard operating policies.
• Promoted from Dispatcher to General Manager
• Currently hold company record for most deliveries dispatched in a month (31k)
• Developed professional relationships with medical labs, environmental labs, law firms, and banks
Rite Aid Supervisor
June 2018 – June 2019
Assume the role of manager on duty. Calculate store profits at the end of the day. Reconcile and deposit cash revenue. Monitor staff schedules and delegate worker responsibilities/production. Approve register functions that require manager approvals. Guarantee HIPPA is held to a high-level of standard. Assist in regular store operations, tasks, and maintenance. Perform executive decisions when needed.
• Succeeded in my first Supervisor Position
• Transferred by District Manager to a struggling, higher volume store
• Offered the position of Assistant Manager within 3 months of hire
• Enhanced inventory management skills by learning COREMARK
In-N-Out Burger Level 4 Associate
December 2014-October 2016
Prepared food while maintaining food quality in a fast-paced work environment. Presented great customer service by being friendly and tending to the needs of the customer. Implemented a clean workstation while washing dishes and performing janitorial duties. Operated the cash register when listening to the customer’s orders. Ensured effective communication to enhance teamwork.
• Earned four promotions within the 1st year of employment
• Gained employee of the month recognition from district manager
• Received multiple call-in compliments from satisfied customers
Office Depot Customer Service Specialist, Copy & Print Associate, Sales consultant May 2013-December 2014
Incorporated sales and technical services while delivering superb customer service. Managed the copy & print department by following up with pending print services while performing on site print jobs. Executed store’s duties by working the cash register, upholding janitorial duties, placing store maintenance calls, and ordering supplies. Coordinated freight/logistics by organizing and stocking merchandise, as well as, modifying/monitoring inventory.
• Trained for a new position in order to transfer to a different location after store closure
• Developed freight/logistic management skills and conducted daily inventory audits
• Led team in receiving customer recognition surveys and sales goals
St. Jude Medical: Childhood Obesity Division Group Leader
Encouraged participation with positive reinforcement in coordinated physical activities. Promoted healthy lifestyle choices by providing nutrition education while stimulating parental involvement. Referred to America On Track for full-time position.
Someone Cares Soup Kitchen Fall 2014
Tended to needs of homeless by providing supplies and donated clothing. Arranged food shipments and cycled out expired food stocked in cabinets and refrigerators. Cooked and assured a safe, nutritious meal. Maintained a safe environment amongst the visitors.
Environmental Health, Public Health