Erik Knelsen - Resume
I am a recent graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, and am looking for a new opportunity to progress my career. I am a detail-oriented self-starter, and I get energized by seeing my work contribute to achieving the company’s overall goals. I thrive in warm, people-first environments that are working towards innovative goals.
EDUCATION : 2013 – 2017
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration : Tyndale University College, North York, ON
Classes in Operations Management; Business Policy & Strategy; International Development
June 2019 - Present : Production Assistant : MyHomeViewer, Whitby ON
- Work remotely, using website building software, cloud-based storage/hosting service with file synchronization, email, screen-sharing software, and instant messaging.
- Screen raw photos from shooters before processing, and review edited photos post-processing.
- Coordinate with shooters & editors to facilitate a quick turnaround of photos & videos to real-estate clients
May 2018 - March 2019 : Delivery Driver : Baxter Kitchens, Toronto, ON
- Determined route order for most efficient delivery in locations across Southern Ontario
- Ensured ordered product had been picked correctly and was ready for delivery
- Delivered product in a safe & timely manner, following correct procedure for each customer
Dec 2016 – May 2018 : Warehouse Associate : Apex Sound & Light, Pickering, ON
- Executed event rental fulfillment for high-level clients, major concerts & special events.
- Provided logistical support for delivery of event components; operated 5-ton trucks & sprinter vans.
June 2016 – July 2016 : Youth & Community Worker : Doxa (Youth Unlimited), Scarborough, ON
- Youth Event team member; 8-week project funded by government grant.
- Specialized in creative execution, logistics and administration.
- Wrote grant proposals & coordinated fundraising for an aid trip to First Nations reserve.
SPECIAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Software: Microsoft Office Suite; Excel; Top Producer CRM
• Transport: G-Licensed, loading 24’+ Straight Trucks, driving 5-Ton Trucks & Sprinters.
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND VOLUNTEERING
• C4 Church – Musician (2015 – present) : Lead music for weekly services, mid-week prep.
Resume, Cover Letter, Erik Knelsen, finance, business, administration, operations, marketing, photo