Enid Torres Resume
Enid Torres- 60 L Street NE Unit 216 Washington, DC 20002-xxx-xxx-xxxx- xxx-xxx-xxxx
▪ Trained in the use of emotional intelligence and critical thinking
▪ Trained in principles and methods of commercial real estate research
▪ Strong analytical, conceptual, and reasoning skills
▪ Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel to produce and analyze data
▪ Experienced writer and editor of real estate news
▪ Skillful organizer, able to implement and maintain organization systems for both office and personal use
U.S. Capitol Police
Police Officer Recruit
119 D Street NE Washington, DC 20510
Date of Employment: October 1- October 12 2018
▪ Passed extensive background check to obtain job clearance.
▪ Learned the importance of emotional intelligence and critical thinking and the bridge that connects them.
▪ Introduction to basic police work.
1331 L St NW Washington, DC 20005
Date of Employment: January 2015- August 2017
▪ Grew an accurate and complete database of commercial real estate inventory, conducting up to 20+ daily interviews to brokers, developers, investors, and other real estate professionals to obtain real-time property and transaction data.
▪ Effectively maintained and built mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
▪ Investigated new property leads to be verified via online research, field research, SEC filings, news articles, and tax records.
▪ Created comparable reports outlining the details of sales transactions which are used by real estate agents and appraisers.
▪ Dissected trends and collaborated with regional-based teams to verify quarterly data that help tell the story of an entire market.
▪ Oversaw the selection and preparation of news articles as news editor for the CoStar publication.
▪ Responsible for holding training sessions and coaching peers to ensure they had the skills to perform the job effectively.
▪ Verified data such as absorption, vacancy, rents, and tenant migration to create quarterly market statistics and analyze the health of the market.
8910 University Center Lane #300 San Diego, CA 92122
Date of Employment: September 2014- January 2015
▪ Conducted interviews to property managers, property owners, and real estate agents to obtain real-time property data.
▪ Entered data using Microsoft Excel and CoStar Enterprise.
▪ Learned real estate market trends and terminology.
Branch Service Specialist
215 W Market Street San Diego, CA 92101
Date of Employment: July 2010- September 2014
▪ Ensured colleagues complied with all Federal rules and regulations.
▪ Approved bank operational reports in a timely manner.
▪ Collaborated with coworkers, managers, and bank business partners to ensure customers were provided excellent customer service.
▪ Approved timecards for branch employees.
▪ Accurately processed customer cash, check, transfer, and statement transactions, with a balanced drawer.
San Diego State University
San Diego, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Dates of Attendance: August 2012- December 2013
Chula Vista, CA
Dates of Attendance: August 2009- May 2012
Point Loma Nazarene University
San Diego, CA
Dates of Attendance: August 2008- May 2009
English- native language
Spanish- speak fluently, read and write with high proficiency
Available upon request
Professional, organized, attention to detail