xxx-xxx-xxxx |xxx-xxx-xxxx | 617 Devine Street #243, Columbia, SC 29201
University of South Carolina – Columbia, SC
College of Hospitality, Retail, and Sport Management May 2020
Bachelor of Science, Retailing | Major: Fashion Merchandising | Minor: PR and Advertising
AWARDS AND SKILLS:
• 3.5 GPA
• Member of the Fashion Board at University of South Carolina
• Dean’s List at University of South Carolina
• Proficient in Adobe and Microsoft Office
• Public speaking and social media skills
Kershaw County Aquatic Center | Camden, SC
Lifeguard, Swim Instructor, Swim-Team coach 05/2014-082016
While working at KCRD I was a certified lifeguard, swim lesson instructor and swim team coach. I worked with all ages and enjoyed watching my swimmers improve throughout the season and numerous summers.
- As a lifeguard, I kept watch over swimmers to ensure fast response when distress situations arose.
- Coordinated and taught swimming lessons to children and adults ages three months to twenty-one years.
- Ran drills and practices to help swimmers improve their swimming skills.
River City Café | Surfside Beach, SC
Restaurant Server 06/2017-08/2018
Worked for two summers as a server at River City Café. The environment is very fast paced. I tried my best to ensure that each and every customer had a great experience. I worked with customers from all over the world and a wide variety of staff members.
- Sold to customer needs.
- Educated guests on daily specials and menu offerings, enabling decisions on appetizers, entrée and deserts.
- Sanitized and completed numerous side duties before opening and closing the restaurant each day.
- Maintained a good relationship with co-workers to ensure great teamwork.
Seastar Reality | Garden City, SC
Office Assistant 06/2017-08/2018
Worked part-time at Seastar Reality. I had numerous office and assistant duties while working with Seastar.
- Going to vaction rentals and doing a walk through to make sure properties are ready for new guest.
- Answered phone calls and pleasantly welcomed visitors to the office.
- Ran numerous errands and helped out with office tasks.
- Event Coordinating