Emily Hampton's Resume
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
May 2020 B.F.A., Fashion Design
Thom Browne Design Development Intern | New York, NY | 21 January 2020 - 12 March 2020
- Textile development research
- Develop textile artwork for retail and runway using Adobe Illustrator
- Update fabric/trim libraries, updating fabric boards, and factory shipment coordination
Occhii Design Intern | New York, NY | May 2019 - August 2019
Luxury sustainable mens and womenswear fashion brand.
- Design development including cutting and sewing prototypes, altering and creating patterns
- Fabric sourcing, retail and e-commerce research
- Fabric dying and silkscreen development/manipulations
BigEye Sushi Team Member | Brooklyn, NY | October 2018 - August 2019
Made-to-order fast casual sushi restaurant.
- Serving and taking customers’ orders, monitoring and managing delivery orders
- Food prep and maintaining cleanliness in dining area etc.
Zara USA Sales Associate | New York, NY | April 2018 - July 2018
- Greeting and assisting the customers
- Maintaining the appearance of the store and the merchandise
- Tending register and aiding customers in returns and exchanges
Shirley Sun Personal Assistant | San Francisco, CA | June 2017 - August 2017
Documentary film producer and Bay Area real estate investor.
- Film festival application and film event planning
- Film uploads and transcribing film dialogue
- Clerical and administrative duties including filing and organizing
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Lightroom)
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Clear Communication Skills
- Hand and machine sewing
- Draping and patterning
fashion, design, art