Ellianna Peebles Resume
6919 Glenbrook Lane, Dallas TX, 75252. ------------. ------------. ------------
Objective: My objective is to obtain my bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising and minor in Business Administration. With this degree, I plan on getting a career in the Fashion or Beauty industry and using my skills to help better the company I am working for. I have a passion for retail and have been for the past 5 years. I am looking for a summer internship that provides me with additional insight to help shape my future career.
Education: Texas State University, San Marcos TX, 78666
Bachelor’s degree in Family and Consumer Sciences
Major in Fashion Merchandising, Minor in Business Administration
Expected Graduation Date: December 2021
Target: Style Advocate- November 2019 to Present
• Responsible for ensuring outstanding Guest Service
• Make sure my department is visually appealing and easy to shop (Women’s, Men’s, Kids)
• Set up merchandise based on Visual Merchandising Guide from corporate office
Ulta: Beauty Advisor- May- September 2019
• Sold products to customers that made them feel more beautiful than they already were.
• Engaging with customers at registers to boost sales
• Put out shipment once a week.
• Visual merchandising based of the company planogram every week.
Charlotte Russe: Sales Associate- March 2018- March 2019
• Helping customers with anything they would have needed to increase sales.
• Kept the store aesthetically pleasing to the eyes of the customers.
Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse: Sales Associate- June 2016-Octiber 2017
• Made transactions with customers as easy and friendly as possible.
• Cleaned any messes that were made in order to maintain the store appearance.
Skills: Quick and Eager Learner
Visual Merchandising Skills