1808 Perez St, Unit B Austin, TX 78721 |------------ ------------
Fortlandia Exhibit Assistant|September 18th-Current
LadyBird Johnson Wildflower Center
• Routine maintenance of fort builds
• Pruning and mulching of arboretum grounds
• Monitoring the safety of children at play while at the forts
• Trash and bathroom maintenance as needed
Market Coordinator| August 9th, 2020 - Current
Texas Farmers Market
• Organize and lay out market map for each vendor weekly
• Collect booth fees and manage any vendor questions or concerns
• Assign crew and volunteers to market tasks
• Report and/or solve any market issues
Nanny| August 2016 – July 2020
Valerie and Chip Corwin
• Created and taught age appropriate educational activities
• Administered chemo treatment and catered to a child with Leukemia
• Prepared and served healthy, balanced meals
• Transported to and from activities
• Maintained household chores such as dishes and laundry
Residential Cleaner| September 2017- July 2020
• Cleaning services generally included cleaning glass and windows, kitchen surfaces, cabinets, bed linens and curtains, bathrooms, refrigerators, microwaves, baseboards, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming
• Additional offerings such as plant care, pool care, and redecoration services provided upon request
• Provided excellent customer service customized for each client
Organic Vegetable Farmer| February 2018- July 2020
Last Call Farm - No Till
• Started vegetable plants from seed
• Soil preparation - compost addition and broad forking
• Transplanted/Seeded directly into soil
• Pruned and fertilized vegetable plants as needed
• Harvested and packed vegetables for market/grocery stores
• Cleaned and disinfected wash and pack station
• Farmers market stand up design, setup, and operations
Bartender| October 2016- July 2020
Knights of Columbus
• Provided great customer service and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customers
• Maintained a clean, fully-stocked bar at all times
• Provided insight and offered drink suggestions as needed
I received my Bachelors Degree from Illinois State University in Early Childhood Education. I performed my student teaching at Fairview Elementary in Bloomington, Illinois and at Silverdale Primary Academy in Hastings, England.
AWARDS AND HOBBIES
• Since the beginning of 2020 I have sold five hand painted acrylic paintings size 16in x by 20in. I have experience with the following mediums: acrylics and watercolors.
• Basset Certified allowing me to serve alcoholic beverages in the state of Illinois.
• CPR certified from from 2009-current
• Passionate Traveler - Since the year 2016 I have been to Ireland, England, Germany, Austria, Italy, Hungary, Spain, Netherlands, Canada, and Costa Rica.
• Avid Plant Enthusiast – Since 2014 I have tailored and maintained plant-care regiments for client as well as personal indoor and outdoor plants.
Hard-working, self-motivated, professional looking for a challenging and rewarding position.