Lakewood, CO · ------------ ·------------
Driven retail professional with e-commerce, marketing and sales experience. Proven track record in generating customer loyalty and driving top sales revenues.
Education and Credentials
Bachelors Degree in Human Performance and Sport (2017)
Sport Operations, Minor in Management
Metropolitan State University of Denver – Denver, CO
Altar’d State, Denver & Lone Tree, CO
Assistant Store Leader of Operations, 7/2020 - Present |Assistant Store Leader of Guest Engagement, 1/2019 – 7/2020
Established and fostered positive customer service experiences to encourage customer loyalty, including fielding online customer care queries.
• Monitored guest loyalty program to increase customer retention.
• Recruited and hired new staff; trained 20 brand representatives and 3 guest leads on in-store policies, procedures, & customer loyalty program.
• Cultivated sales culture to increase sales projections.
• Implemented new paperwork and organization systems to exceed company expectations.
Victoria’s Secret, Littleton & Lakewood, CO
Lingerie Manager | Selling Supervisor – Beauty Brand Leader | TAP Supervisor, 3/2017 – 1/2019
Delivered top sales through effective sales techniques. Ensured correct opening and closing operations.
• Directed business of annual $1.6M; managed $500K beauty business.
• Co-supervised store producing $4-7M annual revenue with 2 platinum seasons as Selling Supervisor.
• Facilitated successful selling teams through creating strong visual presentations based on merchandising and sales metrics. Designed digital floorset plans.
• Orchestrated merchandising 50% of total store.
• Mentored 9 associates in career development and growth; oversaw selling teams and trained new associates.
Fitting Specialist, 8/2015 – 3/2017
Promoted customer loyalty through providing targeted recommendations based on measurements and fittings. Aggregated employee testimonials.
Coors Field | Mile High Collegiate Baseball League, Denver, CO
Baseball Intern | Guest Services Representative (Event Services), 7/2017-12/2017 | 3/2015 – 8/2015
Shaped positive and safe guest experience through ticket and bag screening, monitoring of parking lots, and assisting guests with information requests.
•Negotiated sponsorships for sports equipment from external partners.
•Authored proposal documents, schedules, promotional material, & programs; created templates for future use.
•Developed dynamic social media content on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter.