LIZBETH BALDWIN, EFDA
A: 10765 Saddlebrook Ln, Wellington, FL 3 3414
❘ PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Energetic, aspiring, fast learning Expanded Functions Dental Assistant with one year of experience seeking a position in a dental office where I can expand my knowledge, skills, and broaden my natural abilities.
❘ WORK HISTORY
Advanced Dentistry South Florida - Dental Assistant
Delray Beach, FL • 06/2018 - Current
• Assist Dentists during treatment procedures that include setting up rooms for procedures, taking dental radio-graphs (x-rays), taking impressions, pouring models, fabricating mouth guards, sterilization of instruments, and documenting dental care services by charting in patients records and maintaining patient information confidential.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Educate patients on postoperative care, including how to protect dental work and boost healing.
• Perform office management tasks that often require the use of a personal computer. Familiar with Dentrix software.
• Social media marketing for office.
Natural Smile Dentistry - Dental Assistant Extern Palm Beach Gardens, FL • 04/2018 - 05/2018 Shadowed dental assistants with over 10 years of experience. Watching x-rays, impressions, molds, crowns and bridges, composites and bonding.
Sin Fronteras Service - Secretary
West Palm Beach, FL • 02/2015 - 05/2018
• Listens attentively • Organized
• Team work
• Fast Leaner
Palm Beach State College
Lake Worth, FL • 2021
Associate of Arts: Biology Pursuing career as a Dentist. Current GPA: 4.0
Dental Assisting Academy of The Palm Beaches
West Palm Beach, FL • 2018
Certificate: Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
(Curriculum and credentials approved by the Florida Department of Health, and by the Board of Dentistry)
• CPR & BLS Certification
• OSHA Certification
• HIPAA Compliant
• Medical Liability Insurance • Radiology training
• Filed forms for the office of United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
• Translated foreign documents from English to Spanish and Spanish to English.
• Prepared and organized paperwork, performed clerical work such as typing documents, printing, copying, and faxing.
• Assisted customers with prompt and polite support in-person and via telephone.