Social Media Assistant
9952 Rau Court, Howard Beach, New York 11414 Mobile: ------------ Email: ------------
FOUL THE WEB SERIES, New York, NY January 2019 – October 2019
Social Media Content Creator
· Created images and videos to post on all social media platforms that gave a behind-the-scenes look at this scripted comedy show.
· Engaged and responded to comments and messages from viewers on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
· Generated a following and wrote blog posts about the series on ------------.
· Produced weekly podcasts interviewing the cast and crew.
· Edited and archived footage using Adobe Premiere and Buffer.
FLOWER PUBLISHING GROUP, New York, NY January 2018 – January 2019
· Attended weekly pitch meetings to brainstorm and write content for blogs on ------------
· Managed Instagram account, posted pictures, and responded to comments.
· Wrote articles for paid advertisers that appeared in monthly travel brochures.
· Organized the online events calendar and sent out weekly newsletter.
BLACK TAP, New York, NY June 2017 – January 2018
Social Media and Editorial Assistant
· Responsible for daily posts on social media accounts about restaurant promotions or new menu items.
· Filmed and edited videos of parties and special events held in the restaurant.
· Interacted and engaged with customers waiting in line to ensure they would have a good dining experience.
· Maintained the events calendar and made sure staff was prepared for the day’s events.
HUNTER COLLEGE, New York, NY September 2016-May 2017
· Assisted students with camera equipment, sound equipment, and microphones in the television studio.
· Scheduled pick-up times for tech equipment and organized the equipment room.
· Assisted students with editing and exporting footage using Adobe Premiere.
· Demonstrated the use of new equipment such as 360 cameras and wireless microphones for journalism students.
HUNTER COLLEGE, New York, NY May 2019
· Bachelor of Arts Degree
· Media Major with a Concentration in Journalism and a Minor in Sociology
· Cumulative GPA: 3.8
· Member of the Hunter College Film & Media Club
NYC Council Merit Scholar September 2015 – May 2019
Recipient of the Haney Medal Award at the Metropolitan Museum of Art May 2016
Reporter for Cover It Live at the 2017 Met Gala May 2017
·Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop)
·Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
·Knowledge of Google Analytics, HTML, and Frame.io
·Experience with sound editing software (Hokusai, Audacity)
Portfolio Website: ------------
Journalism, media, social media, editorial, assistant