29 Laurinda Dr, Commack, NY 11725
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Excellent Written & Communication skills
Education: Stony Brook University
B.A in English / Minor in Business (GPA 3.12)
Graduation: August 2019
Inducted into the NSCS (National Society of Collegiate Scholars) Fall of 2016
Dean’s List – Stony Brook University Fall 2015 - Fall 2018
Front End Manager/Customer Service Rep. – Greenfield Shoprite, Commack NY
July 2014 – Present
- Working for this company for five years.
- Being a customer service rep. I have dealt with a countless amount of customers
- As Front End Manager I oversee 10-20 cashiers a day.
- As the closing Front End manager I must be organized and complete several tasks before we close the store for the night.
Interned for Suffolk County Executive’s Community Affairs
June 2019-August 2019
- I have listened in on 311 calls between county aides and constituents and learned how to make and manage these calls.
- I have written 10-15 letters (Journal, Recommendation, Congratulatory, and Condolence) for the CA department.
- Working under the CA department I gained knowledge about the 26 different departments of county legislation.
Volunteered at Little Shelter in Huntington
August 2017 – October 2017
- Helped walk two or three dogs a day
- Would play with dogs for 20-30 minutes a day