CERTIFIED BILLING AND CODER SPECIALIST (CBCS)
EXPERIENCED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Skills & Abilities
-NHA CERTIFIED BILLING AND CODER SPECIALIST (CBCS)
-MICROSOFT OFFICE, EXCEL, WORD
-BI-LINGUAL (HAITIAN CREOLE, ENGLISH, BEGINNER SPANISH)
● PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL, EXPLORING PROGRAM INTERN: BRONX, NY
Performed hands-on and role play medical scenarios and obtained knowledge in the Nurse Practitioner field and other health careers.
● CAMBA, GROUP LEADER: BROOKLYN, NY
Served as an advising councilor for second and third graders.
● CANVASSING, POLITICS: STATEN ISLAND, NY
Garnered Brooklyn residents support for a District Leader candidate.
● CHILD CARE SERVICES
Provide child care services for a two years old child with scoliosis Prepare meals, read and therapeutic exercises
● NEW YORK CITY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, 300 JAY STREET, NEW YORK (2021)
● CLARA BARTON HIGH SCHOOL FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONS, BROOKLYN, NY
Medical Assistant (MA) Graduated: 06/2017
● Main office, Administrative Assistant, Clara Barton High School (2015-2017)
● Women and Government Book Club, Participant, Clara Barton High School (2016)
o Led peer participation book discussion
● Women and Government, Facilitator, 3 years (2015-2017)
● Accountant for Major International Church, 5 years (2013-2018)
● NOLKENS FRANCOIS, NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (ENGINEERING DIVISION)
● REVEREND ANDRE DEVASTEY
I am a certified medical billing and coder, experienced medical assistant. Please view my resume.