Summary of Skills
● High-energy with immense patience and compassion for children
● Experienced in developing engaging activities to meet educational goals
● Communicated with families and encouraged them to actively participate in children’s academic, social, emotional, and physical development
● Experience working with ages 3 to 12.
● Experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder
● Ability to set boundaries with children while maintaining a warm relationship
● Highly cognizant of and attentive to safety and hygiene considerations.
● Very passionate about and dedicated to creating environments where children can learn, grow, and have fun.
Woodland Park Zoo Seattle, WA
Summer Camp Instructor June 2019-Sept. 2019
● Attended 40 hrs. Of training in curriculum, safety, and child development
● Led week long, full-day, programs for children aged 4-6
● Created daily schedules, delivering a curriculum aimed at addressing The Washington State Early Learning and Development Guidelines while also considering social and emotional development.
● Carried out curriculum while exploring the expansive grounds of the Woodland Park Zoo.
● Communicated with parents about their child’s experiences at the end of each day.
Wichai Wittaya English Program School Chiang Mai, Thailand
● Kindergarten Teacher Feb. 2018 - Mar. as their social and emotional development
● Coordinated with kindergarten department team to develop and carry out events such as field trips, spelling bee, science fair, and more
● Wrote, choreographed, and rehearsed two drama productions performed by the kids
● Worked passionately to create a fun, safe, and trusting environment for my students to learn in
● Developed and ran activities for theme-based summer camp and Saturday school programs
Private English Tutor Chiang Mai, Thailand
Apr. 2018 - Feb. 2019
● Offered semi-private English tutoring to students 9 to 11 years old as well as adults.
Center for Autism and Related Disorders San Diego, CA
July 2016 - July 2017
● Worked with children aged 3 to 10 years who had been diagnosed with varying degrees of autism
● Used behavior analysis to develop treatment goals in areas such as communication, socializing, emotional control, and academic skills.
● Worked with children in the clinic and in their homes.
B.S. Psychology 2015
Teaching English as a Foreign Language Certification 2017
International TEFL Academy
preschool, early education, children