1928 Jewelry Burbank, CA
Sr. E-Commerce Specialist May 2019 – present
• Design, code and modify websites from layouts to functions.
• Work with the marketing, graphics design teams to integrate ad campaigns, email retargeting and brand merchandising.
• Market new products with regular website updates.
• Monitor and analyze revenue generation from website traffic information.
• Create and manage Facebook and Instagram ads, offers and posts. Upload new products to Facebook and Instagram pages.
• Increase conversion rate and traffic through Internet marketing and promotions.
• Prepare weekly project report that includes test coverage and status reports.
Facebook, Inc. Menlo Park, CA
Software QA Specialist Mar. 2018 – May 2019
• Reviewed business and functional requirements and ensured they are testable.
• Developed test plans and tests cases for various projects.
• Conducted problem solving and root cause analysis when defects occurred.
• Worked with Search Quality Engineers to maximize coverage of automated tests.
• Logged, tracked and provided status reports of production issues.
• Actively participated in weekly QA team meetings to discuss testing process.
• Excelled in finding, documenting and reporting bugs and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for Search team.
• Used SQL queries to validate data in the backend.
Vigo Industries, Inc. New York, NY
IT Specialist Mar. 2017 – Oct. 2017
• Inspected log files and fixed EDI defects in True Commerce system.
• Designed, developed, installed and tested application upgrades, patches and enhancements.
• Researched, analyzed and tested applications and system software for user compatibility.
• Proposed solutions to improve system efficiencies and reduce total expenses.
• Supported the entire company’s technical needs.
• Managed Active Directory and Office 365.
• Provided on-site and remote technical system administration support for all company systems and applications.
Kraus USA Port Washington, NY
Sr. Data Quality Specialist Sep. 2011 – Nov. 2016
• Provided application support for all ERP related issues such as Order Entry, EDI, WMS, etc.
• Diagnosed and addressed operational data and system issues.
• Created daily reports and designed Excel spreadsheet with pivot tables.
• Implemented, maintained and fixed EDI bugs in True Commerce system.
• Launched process improvements to boost productivity and increase inventory accuracy.
• Presented findings and data to team to improve strategies and operations.
• Developed new reports and delegated tasks to team members.
• Helped to design, build and maintain corporate websites.
• Created and updated SQL scripts to maintain and update tables to ensure data accuracy.
New York City College of Technology Feb. 2014 – Dec. 2016
B.S. in Computer Systems Technology
Kingsborough Community College Sep. 2012 – Dec. 2013
A.S. in Computer Information Systems
• Programming Languages: HTML, CSS, Node.js, Liquid, SQL, C++.
• Programming Tools & Packages: Sublime 3, Emmet, SASS, NPM, GitHub.
• Application Tools: MS Office, JIRA, Task Tool, Tableau.
• CMS: Shopify, Magento, WordPress.
• ERP Systems: Sage X3, Microsoft Dynamics Nav.
• EDI: True Commerce, VAN.
• VMS: Amazon VC, Channel Advisor, Commerce Hub, DSCO, Home Depot, Overstock.
SEARCH SURVEY RESULTS ON FACEBOOK
Developed and maintained a report that contained survey results about searches people do on Facebook. Technology used: SQL and Daiquery.
PALLETS’ SIZE EXTRACTOR
Wrote and automated tools and scripts which increased departmental efficiency and automated repeatable tasks. Technology used: C++ programming language.
SALES ORDER TICKER
Created a web-based dashboard that displayed the total daily amount of open, in process and shipped sales orders. Technology used: SQL, PHP.
Developed detailed inventory file of every product, including items in/out of stock or expected to be in stock. Technology used: SQL, MS Excel.
Developed onboarding programs and manuals for new employees within the department.
Created regulations for on-boarding new vendors.
E-Commerce, IT, Web-Developer