Dylan Mireles' Resume
Dylan Aric Mireles
xxx-xxx-xxxx) • Houston, TX 77004 • xxx-xxx-xxxx
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, University of Houston, Houston, Texas
Bachelor of Sciences in Psychology, May 2020
Cumulative GPA: 3.1
Pappasito’s Cantina, Downtown Houston, Texas May 2018 – January 2019
• Served guests food and beverages generously and professionally
• Handled different food preparations in the kitchen before business hours
• Cleaned and set up tables and condiments before every shift
• Recommended items and cared for my guests, serving them politely and in a timely manner
• Cleaned the kitchen and restaurant after every shift
• Handled and processed amounts of 750+
Installation Tech April 2016 – August 2018
Data Projections Inc., Houston, Texas
• Installed and ran 240+ Wi-Fi cables within a single building.
• Assembled and installed communication equipment such as data cables, wiring, switching equipment, wiring frames, computer systems, and networks.
• Tested connections to ensure that power supplies are functional and that communication links function.
• Collaborated with other workers in order to locate and correct malfunctions.
• Tested newly installed or updated equipment to ensure that it functions properly and conforms to specifications, using test equipment and observation.
• Entered areas such as ceilings and cable closets, in order to install, maintain, or inspect equipment.
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity Member, fall 2017 – Present
• Participated in 15+ philanthropies, including one of our own, benefitting the children of The Ronald McDonald House of Houston Inc.
• Elected as and held New Member Educator position.
• Involved in volunteer/community services around the city (Habitat for Humanity).
• Volunteer at the Houston Food Bank
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• TABC Certified
• Food Handler Certified
• Customer service experience and great people skills
• Hard Working