Drug and Alcohol Counselor
1660 Portola Avenue •Livermore Ca, 94551 • xxx-xxx-xxxx (Cell) •email@example.com
Residential Coordinator, Shepherd’s Gate, Livermore CA, September 2018 Current
The Residential Coordinator position is relational as well as functional. This person is responsible for supervising and holding the residents accountable for their program and assisting with needs. The Residential Coordinator is the key contact for all resident matters on campus. Their priority is to keep the campus safe and running smoothly. The Residential Coordinator will work under the direction and support of the Residential Coordinator Supervisor and alongside the Program staff, sharing feedback on the resident’s progression of goals and compliance with program criteria.
Multi-Purpose Clerk, Lucky’s Supermarket, Livermore CA, Jul 2017- April 2018 Center Store/Front End – Operates the check stand according to company policy and procedures, memorized PLU codes and kept up to date with new products. Ordered, received, and unloaded, stocks and rotated product onto shelves and cases in all areas of center store operations. Merchandises product and performs Point-Of Sale (POS) and inventory activities. Received, and inspected logs, check products for accuracy of shipment and quality
Transfer Resource Counseling, Coordinator/Skyline College, San Bruno CA October 2005- September 2013 Provided front office support to the College Transfer & Career Center by responding to student’s questions and inquiries regarding services, responding to telephone inquiries, and provided front office support. Initiated recruitment calls to promote a college program to new incoming students, resulting in the complete and full enrollment of the program. Make calls to in effort to recruit companies to participate in college job fairs. Coordinate Transfer/ Career Fairs, including promotion. Assist counseling faculty in the organization of program events, including event set-up, contacting employers, creation of flyers for events and distributing publicity materials.
Night/Day Attendant, The Latino Commission, San Bruno, CA June 2004 – Aug 2005
Responsible for the supervision of clients living within a residential treatment program, including maintaining behavioral logs, communicating client progress with program counselors, distributing client medication, and facilitation of client process groups.
Summary of Qualification
• Possess the ability to multi-task and follow through until tasks are complete.
• Knowledge of crisis intervention and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with all personnel of all backgrounds, under stressful circumstances.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially spreadsheets, database and reporting tools. Ability to work in a team environment and develop harmonious relationships
OFFICE OCCUPATION & ORGANIZATION SKILLS
• 8 years’ experience providing Office and Clerical Support.
• Reliable employee, a team player, fast learner with strong work ethics, good communication skills and knowledge of conflict resolution skills
• Proficient in Word, Power point, Excel, and Microsoft Office Outlook
• Provide various office support duties including typing, document Xeroxing, front-office support, responding to telephone inquiries, database management, and creation of promotional materials
• At Skyline College, assist counseling faculty in the organization of program events, including event set-up, contacting employers, creation of flyers for events and distributing publicity materials.
• Primary support for counselors working with students including maintaining database of student program attendance, organizing workshop materials, making student contacts, ordering supplies.
EDUCATION A.A., Liberal Arts, Skyline College, San Bruno, CA 94066 May 2010
Transfer Objective (In progress): Bachelor of Art, Criminal Justice, Cal State East Bay, (In progress) Certification Chemical Dependency Program, Cal State East Bay Continuing Education