Douglas A. Mannka Resume
818 Copperdale Lane
Golden, CO 80403
Property Maintenance and Property Manager (Self-Employed) January 2007 to Present
General Maintenance, Scheduling Contractors, Carpentry and Electric Work
• Self-employed side business for rental property repair and home improvement projects in Virginia, Maryland and Colorado.
• Skills in new/repair carpentry (shelves, doors, cabinets, entertainment centers, chairs, deck building, shed building, etc.), new/repair electricity (wiring and re-wiring of electrical outlets, dimmer switches, full electrical hooks up to sheds, closets, under-cabinets, etc.), new/repair general contracting (painting, floor install, framing structures, ramp building, stone walk-ways, etc.), general mechanics (motorcycle, car and ATV maintenance), snow removal, tree cutting and lawn maintenance. Scheduling contractors for work needed. Current customers in Colorado.
Canyon Liquors, Golden, CO February 2015 to November 2017
Cashier and Stock Associate
• Single sales associate and cashier.
• Stock entire store shelves.
Fransen Pittman General Contractor, Englewood, CO to February 2015
Delivery and Inventory Specialist
• Deliver necessary equipment to work sites as needed.
• Perform company-wide tool and site equipment inventory.
• Run a standalone single person warehouse.
Clinton Cycles, Camp Springs, MD June 2011 to November 2012
• Full time Sales Manager over looking over 350 new and used motorcycle sales. Responsible for reporting directly to the General Manager. Monthly inventory, sales stats, and customer service.
• Bought and sold motorcycles and parts via e-bay, craigslist, and amazon.
• Number one salesperson since date of hire. Also responsible for attending/representing Triumph dealership at the International Motorcycle Show.
The Home Depot, Alexandria, VA January 2011 to June 2011
• Part time work in Asset Management Division responsible for asset inventory control to include inventory scans, price verification and inventory reorder for re-stocking.
The Light Horse Restaurant, Old Town, VA October 2008 to June 2011
• Part time work in Security Detail for busy night restaurant and bar. Duties include doorman/ID verification, monetary collection at door, crowd control and bar management/alcohol inventory.
ABSc, Reston, VA March 2006 to August 2008
Senior Systems Analyst, Lead Training Instructor
• System engineering experience on large-scale information system including overall architecture, design development, interface requirements review and application and network design and implementation.
• Engineering liaison between software engineers and users; troubleshooting field help desk requests from end-Customers; PC and server rack and configuration. Responsible for asset management of large software data warehouse to include license management and asset refresh.
McDonald Bradley, Inc, Herndon, VA June 2002 to March 2006
Systems and Software Engineering
• Budget and cost oversight of software license and vendor procurements.
• Member of the Operations and Maintenance Integrated Program team for the Horizontal Fusion (HF) and Virtual Knowledge Base (VKB) project.
• SE IPT (integrated product team) Lead working with engineering teams, management and sub-contractors.
Veridian, Chantilly, VA October 2000 to April 2002
Organizational Program Quality Assurance
• Quality engineering; responsible for adherence or noncompliance to established plans, standards, requirements, procedures, and configuration documentation.
• Performed quality audits on system and process integrity.
Corporation for Studies and Analysis, Chantilly, VA November 1999 to September 2000
Systems Software Engineer/Computer System Analyst-Tester-Administrator
• Administered Windows NT System and Network including maintaining user accounts, operational support, software installs, hardware upgrades, network performance, network management, web trouble shooting, testing and evaluation, and configuration documentation.
• Development of product specification and software design documents for a web-based application.
Lockheed Martin Corporation, Springfield, VA May 1997 to October 1999
• Management of 24 hour shift crew and new hires orientation training.
• Maintained the operation of large-scale, sophisticated and technical computer system with real time capabilities, statistical processing, and database management processes.
• Provided help desk support including monitoring, verifying, analyzing anomalies, configuration documentation, and recommending resolutions.
Mobil Oil Corporation, Fairfax, VA September 1996 to May 1997
• Developed and conducted technical training procedures for new employees.
• Responsible for document configuration control management.
• Monitored and assisted in resolving problems for customers, vendors, and the company wide workforce
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 1996
• Bachelor of Science in Public Administration, History Minor
• Collegiate Volleyball Athlete; US Olympic Festival; US Nationals