Dorian Asllanaj resume
604 Stratford Ave Woodbury Heights NJ 08097
Phone:xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
Accomplished and energetic Substitute Teacher working to become a Historian with a solid history of achievement in working with children and carrying out research in History matters to learn more about them. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities with good perseverance, determination and an attitude to achieve more.
• Bilingual, English and Albanian.
• Great Reading Comprehensive skills.
• Good Critical Thinking skills
• Judgment and Decision Making-Experience with decision making through teaching experience.
• Writing- Experience in writing essays and research papers as well as proofreading and editing.
• Instructing – Instructing students to complete their tasks and making sure all the work is completed in time and within curriculum standards
• Active Listening – Active listener can listen and understand the subject and execute any commands that are given with precision.
• Customer and Personal Service- Experience working in a fast food environment. Attending to all customer needs and making sure they are satisfied with the service
Substitute Teacher 3/2017 to Present
Woodbury Heights Elementary School – NJ
Substitute Teacher 9/2016 to Present
Gateway Regional High School - NJ
• Direct the learning procedure in the direction of accomplishing curriculum objective and goals as implied in the lesson plans for projects, lessons or units assigned.
• Make use of instructional procedures and materials which are most suitable for attaining lesson goals
• Go through the attendance according to the procedures of the school.
• Ensure an orderly and tidy classroom and keep tables and chairs well- arranged and clear of the chalkboard.
• Adhere to all procedures, guidelines and policies followed by regular teachers in line with recommended teaching procedure.
• Ensure a sustainable relationship with parent’s pupils, school personnel and members of the public by communicating in a confidential, polite and refine manner.
Assistant to Collection Coordinator 01/2016 to 06/2016
Gloucester County Historical Society
• Assisting documenting artifacts by taking digital images and assigning home locations
• Storage management and properly placing each artifact in their assigned locations
• Carefully handling a variety of artifacts both within the museum and annex of the society
• Assisting with public tours.
Rowan University June 2018
Bachelor Degree: History
RCGC Associates AA A&S; History June 2016