Dorian Arnold's Resume
Dorian C. Arnold
3354 Rose Ridge, Atlanta Georgia 30340 | ------------ | ------------
UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO| ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO | 2017 - current
SANDIA HIGH SCHOOL | ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO | 2010 - 2014
· Advanced Placement: Physics, Statistics, World History, US History, Economics, Government, English Lit. Experience
COACH | SANDIA SUMMER SOCCER CAMP | SANDIA HIGH SCHOOL | 2015 - 2018
· I worked as a coach and a counselor in a soccer camp geared towards students from ages 5 to 14. My responsibilities included leading the kids in camp activities, teaching them the fundamentals of soccer, and ensuring a fun and safe environment.
SALES MAN | VECTOR MARKETING | ALBUEQUERQUE NM | SUMMER 2018
· Working with a group of sales people, I booked appointments with customers in order to present and sell CUTCO knives. I have gone through Vector training and learned many customer service techniques; some of which are how to connect with the customer, how to present myself, and how to make whatever I am presenting easily understandable and appealing.
TEACHER | CYBERSECURITY CAMP | UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO | SUMMER 2016
· As part of a team at the Anderson School of Management, I held the responsibility of leading a class that offered hands-on computer science lab experience to teach high schoolers about cyber security and to improve their hacking skills through a UNIX-based server.
VOLUNTEER | VIP SOCCER CAMP | AMERICAN YOUTH SOCCER ORGANIZATION | SUMMER 2016
· For a group of dedicated special needs players, I helped to coach a soccer team and improve their soccer skills while simultaneously working to increase their self-esteem.
TEACHER’S AID | AP PHYSICS | SANDIA HIGH SCHOOL | 2016-2017
· My responsibilities included designing labs, grading papers, and programming data-collecting software. In addition, I was tasked with obtaining classroom data and presenting my findings to Sandia’s Vice Principal.
STUDENT | COMPUTER SCIENCE CAMP | UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO | SUMMER 2011
· As part of the Project GUTS (Growing Up Thinking Scientifically) summer program, I learned basic programming skills with StarLogo TNG and NetLogo, which we used to design our own video game.
VOLUNTEER | ROADRUNNER FOOD BANK | UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO | SUMMER 2010
· My family and I volunteered weekly, helping to package and sort donated foods every week for the summer.
VOLUNTEER | RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE | UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO | SUMMER 2010
· My family and I helped to clean and organize kitchen and living rooms of the patients every week for the summer.
Soccer, Personal Trainer