Donald Richey Resume
CREATIVE CONTENT PRODUCER /
VIDEO PRODUCER xxx-xxx-xxxx •xxx-xxx-xxxx • Pasadena, CA
Portfolio: xxx-xxx-xxxx • IMDB
More than eight years in Creative Content Production spanning video, photo, animation, and graphic content. Keen ability to align concepts with client brand, vision, budget, and timeline. Talented video editor, producer, director, and media production leader. Skilled at building and leading creative teams across a range of projects.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● Content Ideation
● Editing & Post Production
● Social Media Analytics
● Project Planning & Administration
● Marketing & Promotional Content
● Film & Photo Production
● Still & Motion Graphics
● Storyboards & Script Writing
● Feature Films & Broadcast Television
● Staff Recruitment & Leadership
B.A., Film & Digital Media
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Film Editing & Production
● Adobe Creative Suite
● BlackMagic Davinci Resolve
● Basecamp / Trello
● Google Docs / Sheets
● Frame.io PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Creative Production Consultant 10/2017 to Present
Richey Digital Production, Pasadena, CA
Partner with a range of clients (Lure Films, Sungrade Solar, multiple presidential campaigns, and others) to plan and execute media production projects from concept and development through post production. Capture/edit photos and video footage. Design graphical elements and animation. Hire creative staff and manage project life cycle, including budgets and schedules.
● Continually exceeded quality expectations while delivering projects within strict budgets and deadlines.
● Animated 30-second commercials for Hart 2020 presidential campaign.
● Steered production and post production for an educational and promotional video for Cinépolies Cinemas as part of the Coco premiere.
Creative Content Producer / Department Supervisor 5/2015 to 9/2017
xxx-xxx-xxxx, Irvine, CA
Led media production team and direction of digital content. Recruited and hired creative staff, steering content ideation to generate top-quality media. Engaged with clients to assess needs; directed shoots and led post production.
● Recognized by leadership for exceptional performance through fast-track promotions from Video Editor to Creative Content Producer / Department Supervisor within three months.
● Advocated growth of 3-member media team to a 20-strong production department resulting in higher productivity and quality on all projects.
● Standardized processes and media operations to increase consistency and cost effectiveness of the department.
Creative Content Producer / Branded Video Editor 12/2013 to 5/2015
SearchCore LLC, Los Angeles, CA
Managed the creation of digital assets for creative content on top of being responsible for editing all digital content that flowed through the company, including creating and implementing standard operating procedures to streamline the production process. Created brand-driven intro/outro graphics, typography, infographics, informational videos, sizzle reels, and interviews.
● Camera Assistant, ABC’s The Biggest Loser
● Cinematographer, Playing with the Devil – Woodward Productions
● Camera Operator, Colorless Green – Feature Film
Video, editor, edit, creative, content, media