Dominic Schmitt Resume
I am an educated candidate that possesses considerable skill in providing customer service, effectively meeting sales goals and quotas, performing operational tasks such as cash handling and managing registers, managing payroll, and creating a positive and productive work environment.
Richmond Photography Center, Richmond, Tx — Administrative Assistant
AUGUST 2018- PRESENT
• Responsible for scheduling appointments and photo-shoots and communicating with clients through email and over the phone.
• Promptly greeted all guests and logged their times electronically while capturing payments.
• Collaborated with Supervisor to ensure sales metrics and projections were met.
Grey Financial Group, Houston, Tx — Intern
MAY 2018- AUGUST 2018
• Collaborated with various departments to ensure documents and data was organized and accessible.
• Responsible for sending out communication to prospective clients and assisted in various marketing efforts.
• Efficiently created charts and graphs that represented weekly growth and development of the company through Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
Houston Party Rentals, Houston, Tx — Administrative Assistant
JULY 2016- JULY 2018
• Responsible for answering inquiries about the company's services and scheduling events with our equipment.
• Captured payment over the phone or in person.
• Created work schedules for employees and approved payroll weekly.
• Conducted interviews and orientations for new hires.
Amada Senior Care, The Woodlands, Tx — Caregiver
MAY 2016- PRESENT
• Support elderly and physically disabled adults by assisting them with their daily basic care needs.
• Chart their daily activities and health data electronically.
• Communicate with family members weekly to develop an ongoing plan of care for each patient.
Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, Tx — Bachelors of Science in Mathematics & Minor in Computer Science
AUGUST 2013 - AUGUST 2019
Mesa Ridge High School, Colorado Springs, Co — Diploma
AUGUST 2009 - MAY 2013