Freelance Graphic Designer / August 2017 - Current
· Transform client requests, with the ability to take projects from conception to completion, whilst ensuring designs conform to specifications and production limitations. Designs include but are not limited to: Identity Propositions, Business Cards, Logos, Web, Designs, and Portfolios.
· Maintain a strong visual aesthetic and thorough understanding of marketing and branding knowledge, typography, layout, color schemes, photography and interactivity within design.
· Able to adapt to industry trends and developments within technology, and integrate them into the environment and practices.
Shepley Bulfinch / Boston, MA / Architectural Designer / July 2018 - July 2019
· Assisted in all phases of architectural document production including, preparing sketches, bulletin's, responding to submittals and RFI’s and visiting construction sites to assist with required scope of work.
· Prepared and coordinated architectural drawings, rendering specifications and design assignments under general supervision to meet project requirements.
· Comprehensive knowledge and application of building codes, standards, and best building practices.
· Engaged in creative and critical thought, by communicating concepts and ideas to others effectively while interpreting sketches, drawings, building program and other similar material.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers / Savannah, GA / Architectural Intern / June 2017 - June 2018
· Prepared and modified architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. utilizing Building Information Modeling and AutoCAD.
· Worked alongside team members in the implementation of revisions and recommendations in accordance with project standards.
· Utilized Excel, PowerPoint, and other data visualization software to display and monitor project timelines and staff performance.
· Prepared weekly presentations, meetings, budget reports, and construction documents to discuss project development phases.
· Successfully multi-tasked and prioritized workloads to meet multiple project deadlines.
Architecture, Design, Sustainability, Revit, Enscape, AutoCAD, Drafting, Problem Solving