Detail oriented and Driven Fashion Student
Goal-oriented, hardworking, and dedicated Visual Communications student at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. I am committed to being proactive, creative, and successful in all tasks given. My ability to multi-task, problem solve, and willingness to learn allow me to expand my knowledge effectively and excel in any endeavor.
LA Bar Angels Los Angeles, California, USA
Cocktail Server May 2019-Present
• Thoroughly prepare, stock, and organize for event to ensure a smooth/orderly shift.
• Be knowledgeable of set menu for food and beverages as well as event details.
• Work with coworkers as a team by being kind, respectful, and helping as needed.
• Greet and acknowledge guests with genuine smile consistently throughout whole experience.
• If needed, check valid identification card to ensure guests are legal drinking age.
• Provide amazing and timely service of food and beverages while also pre-bussing as required.
• Participate and assist event team in clean up by undressing place settings, breaking down tables/chairs, discarding trash, and any other closing duties.
Pearl’s Rooftop Los Angeles, California, USA
Server/ Hostess October 2018-June 2019
• Followed and maintained sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policies.
• Built and established personal customers by being positive, friendly, and welcoming throughout all phases of their experience at the restaurant.
• Helped patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails; suggesting courses; explaining specials; identifying appropriate alcoholic drinks; answering food preparation questions.
• Stayed updated on current menu choices, specials, and menu deviations, Communicated with the kitchen staff about running out of any items, etc.
• Transmitted orders through Aloha system to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
• Served orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen; delivered accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
• Worked as a team with hosts, support, bartenders, and management to ensure restaurants ultimate success.
LORE Group Los Angeles, California, USA
Marketing Intern and Social Media Manager October 2018 – June 2018
• Design and present new innovative social media campaign ideas to marketing team.
• Monitor all social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
• Assist with the planning, hosting, and decorating of marketing events.
• Research and evaluate competitors marketing and content.
• Perform weekly social media outreach by direct messaging, liking others content, and following new potential
• Manage and create all content, develop social media plans, and update social media with a focus on increasing awareness and engagement.
Vogue USA Los Angeles, California, USA
Stylist Assistant for March 2019 Vogue issue December 2018
• Compiled, organized, and managed garments, accessories, and jewelry used in each shot for the magazine.
• Developed and maintained positive relationships with all shoot contributors to ensure the importance of teamwork.
• Photographed and catalogued all garments/accessories before and after shoot to ensure their safety and return.
• Supported fashion stylists throughout all aspects of the shoot such as steaming garments, fitting models, organizing
fitting room, pulling different looks, etc.
• Assisted fashion models with dressing/undressing to ensure each garment/accessory looked perfect and was safely
Hollister Henderson, Nevada, USA
Brand Model and Stylist March 2015 – July 2015
• Created professional relationships with local clientele by consulting customers on the latest styles and trends, and
helping select and style products that best fit their personal needs.
• Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and
• Styled display mannequins/store windows.
• Kept the showroom clean and maintained, with neat & orderly product displays throughout the entire store.
• Completed floor replenishment to guarantee size availability and promote customer satisfaction.
• Communicated merchandise needs and issues to appropriate management in a timely fashion.
• Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management.
• Answered any of the customers’ questions, addressed problems, and/or complaints in person and via phone while offering exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
• Reported store policy violations to the leadership team in a timely manner.
Fashion institute of Design & Merchandising Los Angeles, California, USA
• Associates Degree in Vis¬¬ual Communications –In Progress; Honor Roll 3.7 GPA October 2018 – Present
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Strong communication skills
• Organized and meticulous
• Energetic, positive, and upbeat
• Fast and eager learner
• Delegates responsibility
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Social Media Marketing
• Fashion Styling and Forecasting
• Visual Merchandising
• Public Relations
Fashion, Styling, Fashion PR, Fashion Marketing, Social Media