RESUME OF: CHRIS THOMPSON
HP/Ricoh/Xerox/Epson Network printers
JR Networking Support LAN/WAN Wifi Access point support
Cisco CM, Cisco AV (formerly Tandberg) TMS etc.
Social Media Marketing Windows 10 beta test and live production testing
Help Desk Support Level II and III
Sr Technical Support/Executive support
PC Hardware installation
Senior IT Analyst 3/2016-10/2019
• Sole Support technician for the design studio for Express LLC, supporting 103 employees including a 100 user visiting periodically from Columbus Ohio (company headquarters). This includes support for CFO, CMO, CIO and CEO as well as VP’s of men’s and women’s design support.
• Supporting all software issues (Adobe suite, Windows 10, Windows 7, MAC OSX High Sierra) within the design infrastructure which includes Accu mark pattern designer, issues with Share point, Express intranet site, Concur issues, Confluence, Coupa, and EFI Fiery server and client side plotter printers.
• Printer support for Ricoh printers/copiers including support for EFI/Spectra flow. HP printer support laserjet series.
• Troubleshooting wifi access point issues as well as LAN/WAN issues throughout the office. Assist the Network group with racking of new hardware, as well as maintaining the server room temperature and notifying the governance team when AC issues occur.
• Setting up new hires, training new hires on company policy and security policies for best practices.
• Support for Lenovo Laptops T460s and T480s, as well as Lenovo and Dell desktop models. Support for Macbook pro, and MAC pro desktops (about 5 macbooks and 6 mac desktops).
• Supporting and maintaining the Audio Video setups in 6 conference rooms, C40 units Cisco/Tandberg and Polycom setups. Three rooms containing rack systems with Codec, Extron, polycom audio units. Three rooms containing a Cisco Codec/mobile cart setup. Support for all skype setups for HR interview processes as well as support for Webex meetings through the office.
• Support for all Iphone and Android devices, company is a mixed Bring your own device/company provided device environment.
Tom Cody Design, NY 10/2015 – 02/2016
Senior IT migration specialist (Contract)
• Provided support with issues in regards to PC and MAC hardware and software support in a Windows
• Small Business Server Environment.
• Upgraded all desktop pc’s (about 20) to Surface Pro 4 machines.
• Migrated all Desktop and laptop MACS (MAC Book pro, MAC air, MAC PRO 2013 to 2015) to newest OSX and newest Adobe CC suite.
Getty Images, NY 02/2015 - 10/2015
Senior IT support Analyst (Contract)
• Supporting up to 1800 users globally and 400 users locally in a Windows and MAC environment.
• Acting as Senior Desktop Support in Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8.1 support, Windows XP (handful of machines left) as well as MAC OSX 10.6.8 up to 10.10.
• Support for Lenovo T series laptops, Dell 9080 desktops as well as Dell Laptops 7450, 7250 and 7550 models.
• Support of all IPADS, Iphones, Android phones and tablets, MAC book pro, Retina models, MAC Book Air 2012 to 2015 and MAC Pro 2013 to 2015 models.
• Acting as Junior Networking support supporting WLAN, as well all LAN and WAN issues assisting the Network team based in Seattle.
• Image machines with SCCM, and CASPER on the MAC side.
• Pushing packages with SCCM and CASPER. Creating users in AD, computers in AD and making sure all computers and users are in the correct OU for GPO. Creating mailboxes, mail contacts, shared mailboxes, distribution groups in Exchange Management console as well as Office 365 Remote management admin console.
• Setting up Cisco phones through CM as well as setting up voicemail through Cisco Unity.
Omnicom Media Group, UK 3/2014 - 9/2014
Desktop Support Specialist (Contract)
• Hardware and software support for up to 1200 users locally with a team of 3 techs. Support to other user in remote offices remotely (using SCCM, PC Anywhere or Altiris) or at home traveling or telecommuting.
• Support for all HP desktops and Laptops (8460p and 9470m Ultrabooks).
• Utilized Altiris for Help Desk ticket tracking. Assisted in helping regional techs as in a team effort with projects and tickets.
• Support role in a Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and OSX 10.9 environment. Acting as the main support for the company's STUDIO in a MAC OSX design, and video editing environment (Adobe Design Premium suite, Final Cut Pro 7 and 10, and Motion).
• Imaged MAC PRO (2014), MacBook pro, MAC Air's using Casper, as well as pushing software packages via Casper (JSS).
• Utilizing past and current skills to assist in new ideas and new projects to further enhance the companies desktop to mobile migration.
• Assisted in new hire setups and onboarding. Participated in migrating blackberry mobile devices to Iphone 5, HTC ONE and Samsung S4 (Activesyns) etc.
• Support for all phones in the environment including Android HTC ONE, Samsung S4 and Iphone 5 devices as well as IPADS. Adding user's to proper groups in AD upon request and proper approval methods.
• Used Cisco Call manager to program all 7960, 7970, and 8961 devices as well as setting up and resetting voicemail for users.
PR Newswire 3/2007 – 2/2014
IT support specialist
• PC Support/MAC Support and blackberry support IT Tech support analyst and Executive support for Corporate off ice of 140 internal and up to 300 users remote (including the CEO, CFO and CTO) in a mixed Windows XP, Windows 7/Server 2003/2008/MAC OSX environment.
• Pushing programs and imaging MACS via CASPER. Imaging via Landesk for PC and also using SCCM for pushing packages.
• Support for all desktops and laptops.
• Support for Lotus Notes 6.5 and Notes 8.5.
• Break Fix support as well as software support and junior networking support.
• Supported for all blackberry devices, as well as Ipads and Iphones.
New York Technical College
Computer Science, 1999
Liberal Arts, 1996