Denise Thompson Resume
2018 – present WEB SEARCH EVALUATOR (Appen)
• research and provide feedback on search results, advertisements and web page content.
• review feedback provided by other evaluators.
2018 – 2018 PAGE REVIEWER/VERIFIER (Crew Machine)
• review webpages to ensure that the information on each page is clearly written and free of grammatical
• verify that the webpage describes the advertised product.
2011 – present DAY CIRCULATION MANAGER (UNC Kathrine R. Everett Law Library)
• supervise circulation desk assistants.
• assist law/UNC students, faculty, staff as well as non-affiliated patrons with room reservations,
computer/printer inquiries, borrower's cards as well as book requests.
• approve/correct student's timecards.
• create and maintain the circulation desk schedule.
• train students on circulation procedures.
• process and assist in resolving any billing, Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery issues.
• check in/out/renew books for students, faculty and patrons and search for books and periodicals.
• reserve/manage study rooms.
• process fines for students and patrons.
• tally weekly circulation receipts.
• provide research services to students, faculty and staff.
• compile law library hours for the academic year.
2008 – present ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (Kathrine R. Everett Law Library)
• assist the Law Library Director with class preparation.
• prepare/supervise manuscript preparation for all correspondence and documents.
• assist in maintain Law Library Intranet webpage.
• process supply requests.
• departmental parking coordinator.
• TIM administrator.
• provide administrative assistance to law librarians.
• assist the Law Library Director with various special projects.
• Clinical Practice for Social and Behavioral Research (2017).
• Administrator (2012).
• International Research Associate (2009).
• Microsoft Access
• Internet/Research Assistant-Fresh View Productions (2020).
• Transcriber-Center for Developmental Science (2012).
•Bachelor of Arts in Sociology/Minor in Social and Economic Justice (P/T)
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2020)
Internet Research, Research, Web Research