1967 Hansell Dr
Bensalem, PA 19020
● Bilingual- English and Native language of Gujarati
● Can handle money very well
● Very comfortable working with computers
● Have the ability to lift large amounts of weight
● Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Estee Lauder Distribution Center- Worked there as a backup line attendant from June 2018- August 2019, was responsible for making sure the assembly line ran smoothly and efficiently, was in constant communication with the supervisor to report how the line was running.
● Kumon Tutoring Center- Worked there was a tutor, grader and also took on the responsibility of making sure the payments made by parents were recorded in an excel sheet
● Former Treasurer/ Vice President at Bensalem High School for the Community Service Club . Was responsible for taking care of money and also help to communicate with the members of the club
Bensalem High School (2015-2019) -
Graduate of Bensalem High School, I took all honors classes along with some AP
(Advanced Placement) and I average around a 3.5 Grade Point Average.
Temple University (Current Student)-
I currently attend Temple University pursuing a Finance/Management Information double major
I love getting involved as I can as I was in many clubs in high school. That list includes Multicultural Club, Future Business Leaders of America, Deca, SGA (student government), Community Service Club and Varsity Golf team.
At Temple University I am in two student professional organizations; TUIA (Temple University Investment Association) and AIS (Association for Information systems).
● Principles Roll all my High School Time
● Attended the regional and state competition for DECA which is a high honor in my Sophomore, Junior and Senior year
● Got chosen to attend the RYLA (Rotary Youth leadership awards) conference in my Sophomore year
● Elected as Treasurer for the Community Service Club at my school as a Junior and then Vice president as a Senior
● Elected President for DECA at my high school my senior year
● Marc Cohan, School Board Member,------------