Dedicated Food Server
Kimberly M. Alicea
5317 Olive Road, Raleigh, NC 27606 |------------ | ------------
Team player who is dedicated to providing excellent service to guests. Comfortable serving guests of varying age ranges and backgrounds. Looking to improve skills and knowledge as a server.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA | GRADUATED JUNE 2017 | KNIGHTDALE HIGH SCHOOL OF COLLABORATIVE DESIGN
• 4.4 GPA
ASSOCIATES/TRANSFER | CURRENT STUDENT | WAKE TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE
• Planned Major: Psychology (Pre-Med)
Skills & Abilities
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Time Management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong passion to ensure customer satisfaction
SALES ASSOCIATE | MICHAEL’S CRAFTS STORE | AUGUST 2017 – MARCH 2018
• Operated cash register and received payments.
• Maintained store safety by keeping walkways free of obstacles.
• Provided excellent customer service to guests.
• Kept displays and shelves neat and sanitary.
• Provided creative ideas to guests looking for project inspiration.
• Cleaned store and bathrooms at the end of shifts to ensure proper sanitation for guests.
SERVER | HERITAGE COUNTRYCLUB | MARCH 2018 – APRIL 2019
• Greeted guests at their table always with a warm welcome.
• Took food and drink orders while giving recommendations if needed.
• Informed guests of daily specials.
• Answered any questions about preparation and cooking method of dishes.
• Entered guest’s orders into POS terminals.
• Prepared any extra sides needed for guest’s meals and delivered meals and drinks in a timely manner.
• Made sure guests were happy with their meals and that there were no issues with their food.
• When consuming alcoholic beverages, it was made sure through proper identification that they were of age.
• Delivered checks in timely manner and collected payments from guests.
• Cleaned and reset tables back to restaurant standards.
• Completed side work such as rolling silverware, tidying up and stocking sugar caddies, refilling salt and pepper shakers, and stocking salad dressing and condiment station.
• Provided wine service when a table ordered a bottle of wine.
• Stay alert to guests needs and be prompt in helping them.
• Helped other servers/bartenders during shift.
server, food server, student