Dedicated College Graduate
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO, SAN DIEGO, CA
BA in Architecture and Computer Science, August 2019, Honors Program Graduate
- Proficient in Rhinoceros 3D (AutoCAD), Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Java, C++, and C
- Familiar with Revit, Adobe PhotoShop, AngularJS, Typescript, C#, Python, HTML & CSS
- Drafting, design, laser-cutting, model-making, architectural sketching
3D MODELER/DRAFTER, NV5, SAN DIEGO - 3 MO. CONTRACT: NOV 2019 - JAN 2020
- Conferred with survey and geo-spatial team to create 3D computer models and exhibits.
- Drafted computer drawings and models from hard-copy specifications, point-clouds, and
CREATIVE ZONE, UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO — AUG 2016 - AUG 2019
- Assisted with ongoing projects in multiple departments to improve existing processes.
- Created, processed and updated documentation for customer and department requests.
- Served as a resource for organizations to enhance university programs and events.
COMPUTER SCIENCE CAPSTONE PROJECT — 2019
-Worked on a five-member team, primarily on front-end to create a web-based survey
application with an Angular framework, written in Typescript, HTML, and CSS.
- Acted as project manager to write and submit all formal documentation, posters, and
presentation material and communicate deadlines and logistics with faculty, industry contact,
and team members.
UNDERGRADUATE COMPUTER SCIENCE RESEARCH — JAN 2017- AUG 2018
- Collaborated with professor to devise and implement a simulator to assist students with x86
- Accepted and presented to Association for Computing Machinery 2018 Conference and
utilized in Introduction to Computer Systems course at the University of San Diego.
Architecture Senior Thesis
Studios: I & II
Folding & Architecture
Art/Arch of Public Spaces
Money by Design:
Architecture & Economics
- Grader — Computer Hardware & Computer Networks courses, Honors Program, Pi Beta Phi,
Filipino Ugnayan Students Organization, Asian Students Association
architecture, computer science, design