Data Analyst Resume
------------ ------------ 185 South Street, Jersey City, NJ, 07307
Seeking to obtain a Summer Internship for the position of Data Analyst Intern, May 2019.
Master of Science in Information Systems, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ Expected May 2020
• Course Work: Big Data Technologies, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Web Mining, Financial Decision Management, Project Management Fundamentals.
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science, Amity University, NOIDA, India May 2018
• Course Work: Database Management Systems, Software Engineering, Object Oriented Programming.
Award: “On-Admission Merit Scholarship” holder for Academic session 2014-2015
• Programming Languages: Java, Python, R
• Database Management Systems: MySQL, Hadoop, Apache Spark
• Internet Technologies: HTML, CSS, PHP
• Software Tools: Eclipse IDE, Git, Oracle VM VirtualBox, Cloudera, Docker and MS Office, Excel (Lookups, Macros)
• Analytical Tools: MatPlot lib, Pandas, Sklearn, Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics
Technology Resource and Assistance Centre, Stevens Institute of Technology March 2019 - Present
Information Technology Consultant
• Assist users of Stevens and its community by providing comprehensive support for technical issues
Niza Global Solutions, Uttar Pradesh, India Summer 2017
Data Analytics Intern
• Assisted in the development of a visualization tool leveraging in Python programming language.
• Operated the tool to understand the pattern and trends of company data by implementing Data Analysis using Statistics and Data Mining to plot graphs and charts with the help of Python libraries: NumPy and Pandas
ACADEMIC AND PERSONAL PROJECTS
Flight Delay Prediction, Stevens Institute of Technology: Fall 2018
• Forecasting flight delay by applying various Classification methods like K-Nearest, Naïve Bayes, Decision Tree, Random Forest, Artificial Neural Networks and compared them to find out the highest accuracy model using Python
Diabetes Detection, Stevens Institute of Technology: Fall 2018
• Designed and developed a model that predicts whether a person has Diabetes or not by using Statistical models like Logistic Regression and Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Nearest Neighbor
Data Visualization using Tableau, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ Fall 2018
• Extracted and normalized the raw date for Anger sentiment on user comments which were recorded and automated using macros from excel.
• Developed Tableau Dashboards leveraging statistical result for making better software upgrade decisions.
Music Recommendation System, Stevens Institute of Technology: Spring 2018
• Applied collaborative filtering techniques to develop a system that recommends musical artist based on the listening history of the user by implementing Alternating Least Squares algorithm with Apache Spark and Python
University Selection ChatBot, Amity University Spring 2018
• Executed a web-based system by implementing PHP, HTML, and MySQL, that helps student shortlist universities as per their requirements
Looms and Craft Welfare Society July-Nov 2016
• Helped underprivileged children by teaching basic Computer skills
• Supported event management team for 7th and 8th International Conference on theme: Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering Spring 2017-2018
• Professional Classical Dancer (Graduate Degree Holder in Kathak)
Available Summer 2019
Visualization, Data Analyst, Data Mining, Numpy, Ppandas, Advanced Excel, Sql, Power BI, Tableau,