Los Angeles, CA 90022 ▪------------ ▪ ------------
Porterville College Porterville, CA August 2013-December 2015
General Education/Business Administration
California State University Dominguez Hills Carson, CA August 2016- May 2019
Bachelors in Business Administration/ Marketing Management
Live Oak Cafè August 2010-May 2013
Cashier, Porterville, CA
• Ensured that every customer received outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which included greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Accurately and efficiently rang up on registers maintaining all cash and media at the registers.
• Maintained an orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
Guess Factory March 2016- March 2017
Sales Associate, Commerce, CA
•Assisted customers with dressing rooms, including bringing clothing in different sizes and offering outfit suggestions.
• Managed the cash register, including customer’s returns and offered store’s point card.
• Developed strong customer service, managed complaints and also delivered positive image for the store.
• Kept store organized and clean and monitored fitting rooms for any sensors or items left behind by customer.
• Assisted in physical inventory counts and in closed time sizing the store was require for all clothing.
Alta Quality Farm Services Inc. September 2016- June 2019
Office Work, Fillmore, CA
•Managed a variety of administrative and clerical functions in a high-volume office. Work independently with little or no direct supervision.
•Plans and schedules meetings, responds to various inquiries both external & internal, manages communications via e-mail, phone calls etc.
•Schedules appointments, maintains calendar, allocates supervisor's time
•Assist president of company with day to day operations as needed.
•Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Academy of Finance (PAB) August 2010-May 2013
Business classes such as Quick-books, on hand training experience, and community service.
Associated Student Body (ASB) August 2010-May 2013
Organize school events, sell school items, and manage school dances.
Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MECHA) August 2009-May 2013
Student organization that promotes higher education, culture, and history.
Languages: Bilingual & Biliterate (English/Spanish)
Computers Programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Word