Danisha Dooley Resume
20205 Fairport St Detroit, MI 48205 · ------------
Seeking a position that can provide a steady growth and learning opportunity to practice my profession and practical experience extensively.
AUGUST 2020 – CURRENT EMPLOYER
MSU COLLEGE ADVISER, MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADVISING CORPS
• Helping students apply for scholarships and completing college applications and FAFSA.
• Help with essay writing
• Filling out fee waivers
DECEMBER 2017 – JULY 2020
NIGHT SERVICE CENTER RECEPTIONIST SUPERVISOR, MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY REHS
• Handling conflicts rationally, quickly and correctly.
• Filing duty reports at the end of each shift
• Filing necessary paperwork and mail/packages.
• Restocking supplies as needed.
JANUARY 2017 – DECEMBER 2017
BANQUET SERVER, KELLOGG HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER
• Served 300-400 guests daily while collaborating with a team to serve events such as weddings, business meetings, award ceremonies and events for the MSU football team.
December 2017 – Current organization
Street Team Coordinator, Member: The Advantage
• Student driven organization that’s focused on helping students achieve and feel more comfortable while being in college. We focus on motivational speaking, skits and games during our shows that we have every other Tuesday evening. We also do community service and collaborate with other student organizations on campus.
BACHELORS B.A., MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, KING HIGH SCHOOL
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Communication skills
• Creating Ideas • Critical thinking: Decision making skills
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Learning agility: Quick learner
Resume, Danisha Dooley