Danielle H. Resume
------------ · San Luis Obispo, CA · LinkedIn Profile · Portfolio
Pursing a job in Creative Writing by being able to use my active imagination, well-developed writing skills, and an enthusiastic and driven attitude that allows me to bring creative and innovative ideas to this internship.
IN PROGRESS, MAY 2022
BACHELOR OF ENGLISH IN LITERARY STUDIES, CAL POLY POMONA
• GPA: 3.13
• Member of CPP Gamer’s Union: Boardgame club.
• Member of Maker’s Club: Making crafts with modern technology such as resin casting, laser cutting, and sewing.
• Creative brainstorming: Worldbuilding, Character creation, and dialogue.
• Solving creative challenges through innovation and teamwork.
• Time management and organizational skills • Strong knowledge in pop culture specifically for Film, Video Games, and Television
• Writing for both fiction and nonfiction in a variety of different mediums
• Flexible and adaptable in both creative and work environments
• Published Poetry on ------------
• Created and developed a Fantasy world with its own countries, history, pantheons, races, conflicts, and magic system.
• Won a newspaper article contest about World of Warcraft through ------------.
JULY 26, 2014 – PRESENT
SALES ASSOCIATE, HARMONY VALLEY CREAMERY
• Mentoring new employees with our POS system and customer service skills
• Maintained a friendly and cheerful outlook that increases sales and returning customers
• Designing logos and promotional material from business cards to advertising
creative, teamwork, writing, writer, motivated, passionate, dedicated,