Daniel Ward Resume
Daniel Ward // xxx-xxx-xxxx // xxx-xxx-xxxx
University of Georgia, B.B.A. – Marketing
- AMA (American Marketing Association) Member
Stadion Money Management: Project Leader (February 2018 – April 2019)
- Oversaw team in conducting industry/competitor/consumer research for a digital marketing campaign. Formed personas and implemented an email marketing campaign directed towards our collected personas. Oversaw graphic creation for infographics, email layout, and design.
DAP America: Accounting/Finance Intern (May 2018 – TBD)
- Retrieved reference/invoice numbers and coded them. Analyzed financial reports and noted any discrepancies. Handled collections (AR) along with internal accounts payable. Oversaw and maintained approximately 50 customer accounts. Increased department efficiency with the SAP software. Performed miscellaneous duties within the accounting, parts, and sales departments.
Appen: Social Media and Search Engine Analyst (October 2018 – TBD)
- Evaluated search engine results for accuracy and relevance while noting irrelevant, biased, or inappropriate results. Evaluated social media material in order to determine the quality of content, the intended target audience, and the advertisement’s probabilities of success.
WardsWare – Sole Proprietorship: Founder/Owner (July 2016 – August 2017)
- Founded an eCommerce company. Forged trade partnerships with numerous foreign suppliers/manufacturers. Through market research & analysis, market segmentation, and niche marketing – the typical profit margin exceeded 200%.
Lilburn Co-op: Local Volunteer (June 2016 – August 2016)
- Managed food bank and oversaw donations. Gained experience working with those from all walks of life.
Smoke Rise Country Club: Golf Staff & Maintenance (January 2015 – July 2017)
- Looked over all general aspects of the golf and tennis departments. Worked alongside golf professionals gaining intermediate knowledge of sales and communication. Helped host events in a stringent environment focused on portraying professional service.
Google Analytics, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Content Development, Social Media Marketing, Market Analysis, Market Research, Trend Analysis, Market Segmentation, Niche Marketing, Sales, Communications, Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Invoice Management, Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Account Evaluations, Event Planning, Team Leadership, B2C
Jared Willingham (Manager - Smoke Rise Country Club)
• xxx-xxx-xxxx // xxx-xxx-xxxx
Laura Adams (Manager - DAP America)
• xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 1157 // xxx-xxx-xxxx
Marketing, Digital Strategy, Content Strategy, Market Research, Social Media