Daniel Ten Resume
DANIEL W. TEN
1832 Bagley Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90035 | ------------ | ------------
A student of American University - Kogod School of Business, specializing in International Business, Marketing and Management. My education along with experience in marketing and business development has enabled me to attain a diversified set of skills such as working well in group dynamics, knowledgeable of other cultures, willingness to learn, strong communication skills, and global mindset.
American University, Kogod School of Business, Washington, DC
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Expected Graduation Date: December 2020
Specialization: International Business
Tank U, Haifa, Israel
Business Development Intern June 2019 - August 2019
• Designed two mobile applications for convenience store purchases, a consumer app and a sales manager app
• Researched project about vending machine and convenience store industries
Office of Congresswoman Walters, Washington, DC
Intern August 2018 - December 2018
• Gave tours of the Capitol building to constituents.
• Performed research projects of contemporary political issues using the Congressional Research Service.
• Addressing constituents’ concerns surrounding congresswoman’s policies.
Pillow Guy, Gardena, CA
Marketing Intern May 2018 - August 2018
• Contacted influencers to partner up with Pillow Guy to promote products on Instagram.
Spongelle Inc. Inglewood, CA
Intern June 2017 - August 2017
• Contacted buyers in order to establish potential retailers for the new product line
ACT Cosmetics America, Inc, Culver City, CA
Inventory Manager and Trade Show Photographer/Videographer June 2016 - July 2016
• Organized cosmetic samples and assembled trade show displays for Cosmoprof North America 2016 to help attract potential customers
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity Washington DC
Scholarship Chair, November 2017 - Present
• Participated in the “Better the Man” Leadership Conference to gain skills to maximize efficiency in performing leadership responsibilities
• Made academic plans with recently initiated brothers and brothers with teetering grades.
Bridges Academy Investment Club, Studio City, CA
Co-Founder and Executive Treasurer, August 2011 - May 2016
• Ran meetings when both the President and Vice-President were absent
• Managed all the funds responsible for the annual luncheon and speakers
Boy Scouts of America, Los Angeles, CA
Eagle Scout, January 2008 - August 2015
• Plan, fundraise, find volunteers and execute a service to benefit a local organization
COMPUTER AND LANGUAGE SKILLS
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Forms,
Language: Spanish (fluent), German (fluent)