Daniel Henson Resume
114 MOSES MILCH DRIVE HOWELL, NJ, 07731 xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Experience working in small film projects, both during production and post-production.
• Cooperating with other people and hearing their input in a promotional environment.
• Knowledgeable of the industry of film, television, and media content.
Bachelor of Arts in Radio, TV, & Film
Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
September 2015 – anticipated May 2019
TV Production I
Film Production I
The Television Industry
Applied Media Aesthetics
New Media Production
• Familiarity with functions of Adobe and very knowledgeable of Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of editing both footage and sound.
• Manage online data for easy access and simple searches.
Townsquare Media – Digital Media and Radio Advertising Company
Summer Internship, June-September 2018
• Assisted in setting up and helping others during promotional events for radio stations.
• Organized information on people interested in joining our mailing list.
• Learned specifics on what goes into producing and promoting a broadcast.
Freelance Soccer Videographer, October 2016, April 2017, October 2017, November 2017
• Set up HI-PODS, tripods of up to thirty feet.
• Operated cameras and maintaining focus on intended target.
• Communicated and organized with other employees within a large vicinity.
• Endured and worked in challenging weather such as significant cold or wind for a number of hours.
Lowe’s Home Improvement, Howell, NJ
Customer Service Associate, May 2015 – August 2015, May 2017 – August 2017
• Interacted with customers and consulted on available stock.
• Kept on my feet for long periods of time.
• Watered a large number of plants and restocked boxes of products whenever possible.
• Cooperated with other employees to fulfill customer needs.
Six Flags Great Adventure
Ride Attendant, March 2014 – September 2014
• Surveyed people’s actions and how they affect the flow of the day.
• Monitored dangers of the job and what can be caused if certain parameters are not maintained.
• Organized my time down to the minute of how long it takes to get to my job and reach my work station.
• Adapted to different work locations and positions, whether it be helping on small rides or keeping ride lines efficient.
Cinema Workshop Short Films, August 2016-Present
• Production Assistant - Drown
• 1st Assistant Camera Operator – Prelude, Fool’s Gold
• Script Supervisor – Hourglass
• Student Government Representative for Cinema Workshop Fall 2017 – Spring 2018