Daniel Carpintero Resume
Daniel Felipe Carpintero ------------
106 Bancroft Brook Dr.
Cary, NC 27519
- Cary Christian School, 1330 Old Apex Rd, Cary, NC 27513
- Graduation Date: May 18, 2018
- Cumulative Weighted GPA: 4.54 on a 5.0 scale
- SAT Math: 700 Critical Reading: 620
- Wake Technical Community College, 6600 Louisburg Rd, Raleigh, NC 27616.
- GPA: 0.0
- Armed Forces Appreciation (AFA), CCS, 11th -12th, Vice President
o Initiated start-up of AFA club to extend service to the veterans who serve us.
o Led meetings bi-weekly for club members.
o Served meals for veterans through American Legion.
o Assembled care packages for deployed service members.
o Aided over 100+ 1st grade students in writing letters for soldiers deployed in Afghanistan.
o Helped organize a 6-acre warehouse for Military Missions in Action.
o Visited and talked with injured veterans at local VA.
- Habitat for Humanity, CCS, 11th-12th grades, Vice President
o Participated in 3 home builds for low-income families, 11th
o Organized team meetings and led team builds.
o Used construction skills in carpentry and nailing to educate club members.
- Society of St. George, CCS, 11th -12th grades
o Attend club meetings bi-weekly.
o Participate in school service projects.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), CCS, 11th - 12th
o Participated in Oak City Academy Sports Camp, 10th-11th
o Participated in Oak City Field Day, 9th-11th
- Varsity Soccer, CCS 9th – 12th grades, Left Midfielder, Captain 12th
o Practice 5-10 hours weekly during soccer season and through the summer.
o Organize additional practices for new soccer players.
- Varsity Wrestling, CCS 9th-12th grades, Captain 11th-12th
o Practice with team 10 hours weekly.
o Lead team in prayer and warm ups.
- Varsity Track and Field, CCS 10th-12th grades
o Varsity Track Throwing Team Leader.
o Organize practice and instruct new throwers 5-10 hours weekly.
- Interact, CCS, 9th – 12th grades
o Help mentor and tutor two students in Mathematics, English, and Science.
o Tutor Spanish speaking children in Kindergarten and 4th grade weekly, 9th-12th
o Assisted in Wrenn Dr. Block Party, 9th grade.
- Schaffer House, CCS, 9th-12th grades
o Serve on set-up team for annual events.
- Costa Rica Senior Service Project. 12th grade. 1 week. November.
o Raised funds for the opportunity to participate in ongoing construction of High School in San Jose.
o Encourage children in local orphanages.
- Egipto Summer Service, Colombia. 9th and 11th grades. 5-10 hours weekly. Summers.
o Participated in a building a school that served one of the most poor and troubled neighborhoods in Colombia, known as Egipto.
o Tutored students and provided opportunities to distract from the dangers of Egipto.
- Summit Church Kids Ministry, Cary, NC, 6th – 12th grades
o Taught infants, toddlers, preschool and middle school.
o Nurture and care for infants and toddlers 1 hour weekly, 9th-12th
o Taught preschool for 1 hour weekly, 10th
o Taught 15 middle school boys, 10th
- Hurricane Matthew Rescue team, 10th grade
o Provided assistance in clean-up and disaster relief for victims of Hurricane Matthew in South Carolina.
- Interact Tutoring, 9th-11th grades
o Tutored a kindergarten and 2nd grade student.
o Through tutoring a mentoring relationship was established.
- Bond Park Summer Day Camp, 10th grade
o Camp counselor to a group of 25 kindergarten kids.
o Gained skills in leadership, planning, and discipline.
- Citadel Contractors Inc., 10th-12th grades
o 40-60 hours weekly
o Gained skills in carpentry, concrete pouring, welding, organizing, and measuring
o Led a group of four workers.
- Auto Art Detail, 12th grade
o Worked weekends sanding, painting, and detailing cars.
o Learned patience in working until the job is flawless.
- Firehouse Auto Repair, 11th-12th grades, Intern
o Hands-on learning in maintaining and repairing automobiles.
▪ Gained skills in oil changes, replaced spark plugs, replaced brakes, and etc.
- Dairy Queen, 9th-10th grades, Customer Service Training
o Employed 20-40 hours weekly
o Provided quality customer service, trained new employees, operated machinery, and filled special orders.
- Georgina’s Pizza, Jan. 2019
o Worked as a waiter and a host at this Italian Restaurant
o Gained skills in communication, multi-tasking, and skills necessary to be a waiter
o Fluently speak English and Spanish.
o Completed 2 years of Greek Honors.
o Completed 1 year of French Honors.
Waiter, Host, Restaurant, Event Set Up, Valet