Daniel Aberra , Graphic Designer
Texas A&M University – College Station, Texas May 2019
B.S. New Media Arts / Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences GPA 3.35
Raw Pharma & Zuya Marketing LLC May 2019 - Aug 2019
Lead Graphic Design Associate
Led the 2nd half of the re-branding effort for Rhino Rush, an energy supplement brand. Worked closely with the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Marketing for Raw Pharma. Final work will be advertised and displayed nationwide in over 25,000 stores.
• As part of a team of 5, led the design process on over 6 product packaging projects as well as the design of 25 collateral items, digital and physical advertisements and social media graphics.
• Improved functionality and visual language of Rhino Rush by utilizing proper typographic and design principles.
• Re-designed the company website to create a more effective customer experience through the use of WordPress, industry and competitor analyses, user profiles and user testing.
Texas A&M Office of Sustainability Aug 2018 - Dec 2018
Outreach Specialist Intern
Educated the combined Brazos County population and Texas A&M student body, over 225,000 residents, on environmental, economic and social topics to promote a more holistic concept of sustainability and awareness on topics.
• Created 2 digital and physical presentations for audiences of over 50 people consisting of students, faculty and residents.
• Led and conducted over 10 sustainability workshops and tabling events; showed an increase in attendance at events.
• Collaborated to design plans and outlines for outreach initiatives and produced over 30 educational social media posts.
Hurtado Genetics Lab Oct 2017 - May 2018
• Designed a scientific study to assess the molecular composition of three different localities of Ligia exotica.
• Duties included DNA Molecular Analysis, research and reviewing assigned literature as well as presenting findings to faculty.
• Worked closely with PhD candidates, faculty and committee members to increase the efficacy of my project.
College Cove Aug 2018 - PRESENT
• Designed the logo and identity for a ticket-services app that has reached 10,000 users.
• Lead a team of 5 through branding strategy sessions and conducted visual, market and industry research.
I3 Mega Marketing Group Aug 2019 – Sep 2019
• Designed social media templates and graphics to help increase engagement for a full service digital marketing agency.
• Designed industry appropriate visual imagery for social; conducted research and an analysis of industry competitors.
American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) Aug 2018 – May 2019
• Assisted in recruiting members, setting up workshops and contacting professionals to host workshops and talks.
• As a member of a professional organization, attended workshops, networking events and talks.
Woodson Black Awareness Committee
Feb 2017 – Dec 2018
Black History Month Sub-Committee Officer
• Created plans and outlines for educational, entertainment and fundraising events and workshops in the Brazos County.
• Led the discussion on campus on culturally relative and important topics and organized community service events.
Human Environmental Animal Team (HEAT)
Aug 2017 – May 2018
Environmental Sub-Committee Member
• Organized fundraising events that raised awareness for environmental causes and contributed to funding various NGO’s.
• Led and participated in community service and volunteer efforts with over 15 organizations.
Adobe Creative Suite, Branding, Strategy, Conceptual Thinking, Logo Design, Typography, Marketing, WordPress, Package Design, Research, Problem Solving, Collaboration, Empathy, Time Management, Work Ethic
Graphic Design, Branding, Design, Typography, Logo, Identity System, Intern,