Dala Iguodala's Resume
Name: Dala Iguodala
To sharpen my skills and apply my knowledge of computer science to solve practical problems. Experience:
DSI Consulting, IT Assistant
(May 25, 2017 – August 21, 2017)
• I maintained the company website.
• Helped troubleshoot computers software issues.
• Filed paper work and organized documents.
CVS, R&D Engineer Intern
(January 28, 2018 – May 23, 2018)
• Helped in projects software development.
• Provided insights in troubleshooting of software glitches.
• Furthered my knowledge in data structures and algorithms.
Blaze Pizza(from October 20, 2017-May 13,2019)
WORK: CREW MEMBER (PART TIME)
RESPONSIBILITIES: Keeping a customer friendly environment while maintaining quality service in a fast-paced environment.
Java, Python, HTML, CSS Education:
University of Iowa
B.Sc. Computer Science
(Expected Graduation date: 5/13/2020)
Ability to work under pressure,
• Mentor incoming transfer students who major in Computer Science.
• Volunteer organizer with a back to school supplies program for neighborhood kids.
• Volunteer in local group where kids learn how to code.
• Helped organize ASA sponsored events